Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Some Bloggers Are Real Morons

I've only started blogging for about 2 months and I'm enjoying it. Not only does it let me get in touch with my family in Malaysia and Singapore, I also found very interesting bloggers out there in the Singapore and Malaysia Blogospheres. I've enjoyed reading other people’s blogs and I've gained inspirations for my own blogging too. I'm not one to judge people; everyone has his or her opinion. That is what their blogs are for; you express your own thoughts and opinions to the world. I will read everyone's blog irrespective of what they are or what they think and I would make comments if I feel I have something to contribute to their post, usually humorously. One thing I realize as a blogger is that you are letting strangers into your life and be it private or not depending on what you write about.

All bloggers like feedbacks, if you don't, then don't blog. One of the simplest ways of getting feedbacks is the comments you let others make on your post. So a blogger should be able to take bad comments as well as good ones! What’s the point of just allowing good comments if you can't take the bad ones, you might as well go do something else!

A couple of weeks back I left a comment on someone's blog only to get a virus sent back to me instead because I guess, he didn't like what I said! I won't name him but if he's reading this, he knows. This blogger is a veteran blogger and I would expect better from someone who's been around the blocks a few times to have a good sense of humor and take all comments be they good or bad as they are. I know now the level of maturity of this blogger. I'm disappointed with this blogger, I read his blog regularly but what he's done is just not cool! But I'm not one to whinge; I'll still read his blog because I enjoy reading his blog. The problem lies with him, not me. I just hope he will grow up.

In the mean time, I'll continue to blog...

6 comments:

NickTay said...

safe comment....Nice picture. Where did u take it?

Anonymous said...

Some people expect only nice things be said to them.

But they, in return, could say anything they like to anybody in the internet.

I think, they should be advised to put their blogs only in their own computers and not connect them to the internet.

chong y l said...

Hi first time here commenting -- if you're newer than me I'm 5 months young!), WELcome!

Just an intersting point I'd follow with a q: how do you ascertain THAT blogger flow back a virus to your PC?
I'm curious because I do speak my mind frely on other's posts; I had one virus contamination once, but being tehni-just above Ignorant Cow level, this point of yours never crossed my mind.

Anyways, ENJOY THY JOURNEY< welcome to visit my c-home, and I welcome brickbats too as long as you throw the real bricks!I'll serve the teh-tarik, and add on Ha-Lia! if you like a touch of ginger, from Haridas!

Anonymous said...

question: how was the virus sent to you?

Maybe the blogger doesn't even know about it? You know how viruses fly around.

Reta said...

maybe the virus is from another link.. someone once told me a link on my blog had virus, but after that it just disappeared.

So unless you apprehend the person you think it was his wrongdoing, then maybe it wasn't his fault?

Anonymous said...

Virus can mine other e-mail addresses to disguise the real sender. Probably the blogger's email address were chosen randomly.

With this technique you won't know for sure who is the real sender of the virus to your mailbox.

:)