Tuesday, September 13, 2005

3D Movie

I can't quite remember the last time I went to a 3D movie let alone a kiddie 3D movie. I do remember a long time ago when I went to watch a 3D movie back in Sibu, Malaysia and it was a lot of fun so I went along when Terese wanted to take her niece and nephew to see this special screening of this movie called Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D at Hoyts on the weekend.. We went to buy the tickets in advance for fear that they might run out because of limited screening.
We went to Hoyts at Victoria Garden, it used to be Anderson Cinemas but I supposed it got bought over by Hoyts. One way of getting rid of the small competitors.
We were given these 3D glasses to wear for the movie, I was a bit worried it might not fit my face so I tried one out...
...it fitted fine. I feel like Wesley Snipes in Blade. What a wanker!

Time to go into the cinema...by the way, the movie sucks big time!

1 comment:

Edmund Yeo said...

Ah. Damn, I was thinking of watching it just because of the whole 3D thing.