Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Damn You Blogger!

Last night I nearly die! I was in a panic attack! What's wrong with me?! I think I'm in trouble, I was having withdraw syndrome from missing out my daily post. I must admit, I'm addicted to blogging! Damn you Blogger or Blogspot or whatever you call yourself, you got me hooked on blogging and I panic last night when I could not, for the love of God, upload any photos!
I think Blogger was trying out new photo uploading program where you have to login again to upload your photos but it failed miserably; everything was going well up until the end but no photo appears! So I panic and thought I reached my limit of 300MB of photo space like what Blogger says in their help files. I thought this was the end of my brief relationship with Blogger, I knew one day this day would come but so soon? Did anyone out there have this problem too?

Luckily for me I tried the upload again this morning and it works again. *Sigh* What a relief! I thought I had to find a pay web hoster now, well I suppose I'd have to one day but not right now. I'm still learning Blogging 101, maybe I would enrol with 5Xmom's school of blog! Or was it n305er's oh..one of them gurus!

10 comments:

KY said...

don't worry, u'll get sick of it soon, especially when u install a site meter and realise nobody really reads. LOL

just kidding, HAVE FUN!

5xmom.com said...

300MB? Wow, that's a lot of space for photos. I tell you, when you have your own space, you wouldn't want to tax your own bandwith and diskspace. I am parking my photos free at Flickr.

Wuching said...

ky-i do hv a site meter & it doesn't move:(

Anonymous said...

wow, blogger gives 300mb photo webspace? how cool. i hav 2gb of webspace but still put my photos in flickr just like 5xmom.
no need to worry about webspace since it is unmetered and 2gb of photos upload bandwidth :D

Wuching said...

5xmom-thanz for the first lesson, does that mean my enrolment's approved?
hisyam-i tried flickr but u need to hv yahoo id which i don't hv/try to register with yahoo but i it led me to a dead end, maybe they dont take anymore customer..:(

Julie said...

eh.. yesterday i was facing the same problem too.. couldnt upload any photos n was thinking 'shXt.. gonna install another 'upload-photo-thgy' again ka.. luckily its back to normal today.. ^^

Wuching said...

julie-thank god i wasn't losing my mind, i'm happy now, thank u!

n305er said...

I'm one of those bodoh guys who still hosts my pictures inside my own web host. Haha...
I'm telling you... Take their advice and host them elsewhere.

Wuching said...

n305er-yes i think i'll do that when i have to leave blogspot & get a web hoster, till then, i'll keep using blogger for now..

Wuching said...

neurotic - u & me both mate, how sad!