Friday, September 09, 2005

Hostage

What would you do on your sick day, curled up in bed and hope to sleep off your illness? I prefer to watch a good movie and that's exactly what I did, I watched another kick-ass Bruce Willis action packed movie called Hostage on DVD.
This is a thriller not to be missed if you are a die hard Bruce Willis fan like me. Will keep you biting your nails till the end.

The story is based on an LAPD negotiator Jeff Talley(Bruce Willis) who, after being devastated by a failed hostage crisis, retreats to the low crime hamlet of Bristo Camino to become the local chief of police. Talley was forced to take charge of another hostage crisis when the bad guys decide to take his wife and child. He has to save his own family which may involve sacrificing another..moments of unbearable tensions.

4 out of 5 stars from me!

No comments: