Sunday, September 18, 2005

Selfish SOB

Bunnings on the weekend is the busiest time of the week and parking is usually a hassle with limited spaces available for everyone. So imagine my disgust when I see this vehicle using up 2 parking bays!The owner of this vehicle should be shot, who does he/she thinks he/she is. Just because you bought a brand new car does not give you the right to take up 2 parking bays for your own selfishness. Show some respect for your fellow drivers, I'm sure whoever that may park next to you will try their utmost to avoid denting your vehicle. But even if it was dented so what, you can't keep your vehicle scratch free for ever!

I nearly wanted to put some scratches on the panels myself but that would be putting myself in your level. I just hope you will realise it is just a car, it's bound to get scratched one way or another so stop treating it like a baby! Gimme a f**king break you selfish SOB!

1 comment:

narrowband said...

So common back in M'sia.

Makes me feel like doing something to the car. Like uhm, puncturing some tires.

Btw, Ssangyong Stavic - the car/mpv in pic - looks like pieces of puzzle put together :p