Friday, September 16, 2005

There's Light At The End Of The Tunnel...

I did a stupid thing that I shouldn't have done the other day; I drove through the Domain Tunnel with one hand while taking pictures with my camera with another just for the hell of it. I could've been pulled over by the cops or worse I could've had an accident and killed myself or someone else...
Here's the tunnel coming up in front of me..
I'm in and I'm trying very hard to keep both hands steady so I'd stay on my lane and take pictures at the same time!
Oops! My hands are shaking which in turn shakes the camera and I think the car as well..
But hey, there's light at the end of the tunnel after all! Yes I know I could've been seeing a different sort of light at the end of the tunnel if something went wrong.

Well that was a stupid stunt, maybe I'll do it again? Probably not!

1 comment:

Wuching said...

thanz mate!