Thursday, September 22, 2005

This Is Where I Am

This is where I am. This is where I live and this is the place where I shop. It is small but it is nice, cosy and full of happy friendly people just like me..And this is the place I would have a cup of coffee if I need a pick-me-up and a piece of chocolate cake.
This is the place where I buy my daily bread; Country Grain Block toast-sliced please.
This is where I get my cinnamon donuts for my afternoon craving..
This is where I'd get my flowers if I needed to for my beloved Lou Poh Jai..

And this is where I'd get my ice-cream if I needed one but I never had the need to have one. So now you know where to find me, this is where I am...

6 comments:

nonxtopic said...

order.. order

teh tarik satu... kasik kau punya

Wuching said...

terima kasih - love2bug

Unknown said...

Cosy your head... costly got la... LOL~!

Wuching said...

thanks wong, i guess..

5xmom.com said...

You are a vagabond living in a mall? Mall rat? :P

Wuching said...

have pity on me 5xmom, would u take me in? I'll clean & cook for u..