Thursday, October 13, 2005

Here I Am

Google Earth is a lot of fun, I've been perving everywhere for my friends' and families' homes all over the world but the problem is it is still quite blurry.
Here's my house where the arrow is pointing, you can just make out the grey roof sandwiched between my neighbours on both sides. It's what they call a townhouse here but it resembles what they would call a terrace house in Malaysia.

This is the best I can view my house, I could zoom in further but that would make it even blurrer. That's not too bad considering how blurr it is when I tried to view..

..Sibu! I can't even see the roads let alone the houses or buildings!

And so is Kuching! If I could then I would be able to find all you bloggers living in this Cat City! MUA HA HA HA!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

everybody play Google earth nowadays huh? :P but honestly, it's sad to know that it can't really snap all the city/country on the earth eh?

Jeremy C said...

cool pics...kinda like those espionage films that you see...

Wuching said...

wong-maybe they can but only for government use only for espionage!
jeremy-psst..tell u a secret, i'm the real james bond & i spy on bloggers all over the world! ;)

Anonymous said...

they don't have the 3D effect and other small landmark like major city.
Pity..

Phat Culture said...

I played Google Earth before, but I couldn't find my house ... O_O

But its pretty cool though. :P

Wuching said...

ylang-yes unfortunately, :( meybe they'll improve in the near future :)
liz-it's a bit hard to find, took me a while to find mine too!

Wuching said...

b12-yes it can but it's too blurr :(

Anonymous said...

hey Wuching, lolz. You did a post just like mine huh. You're in Melbourne as well, whereabout are you? Sorry but I'm not an geographical expert to analyze where on Google Earth are you. hehe.

Nice blog though. Consider a link exchange here.

Wuching said...

alex-sure i lv to link to u & u to me, i'll get it done soon! :)

Jason Ngu said...

When i viewing my house from google earth, i found that the map are actually belongs to three year ago, where my house still not finish construction.......

Wuching said...

wuheng-that's too old! complain to google!

Anonymous said...

wu heng, those satellite images databases were actually compiled within the last 8-5 years, they're not real time.

wuching: your links are up on my site :)

Wuching said...

alex-thank u, i'll link u right now ;)