Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Suck On These Balls!

Arnott's Tim Tam Balls have been around for sometimes now but I've yet to sample them so when we were at the supermarket yesterday, I just gotta give it a go.

I've had Tim Tam biscuits for many years and it is one of the best biscuits I know. So it's only appropriate that I give these balls a try.

Pop open the box and out come these chocolate balls about 15-20 mm in diameters. According to the packaging, you can suck on it, kiss it, crunch it, seduce it, chomp it or melt them in your mouth. I tried all the different ways but they all taste the same any way, DUH!


Bite one in half and you can see the biscuit wafer covered in thick chocolate. Crunchy but still taste exactly the same as the biscuit form so I'm not too impressed with the new ball shape. Maybe they just make it so you can suck on it. Go on, suck on these balls!


11 comments:

NickTay said...

reminds me of that "Xiau Ding Dang" we use to have as kids in Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

"Xiau Ding Dang" - doraemon chocolate balls :D

Anonymous said...

ur post title so suggestive lar haha. i tot wat ur writing again this time. i like tim tam stuff. rocks!

5xmom.com said...

LOL. Only the guys came by? (pointing to the top commentors who are males)

I only like the mint and choc cookies from Tim Tam. We have it here in Msia but they are made in Indonesia, I think. The imported version also got but they tasted too sweet for me.

Wuching said...

nick-i LOVE xiau ding dang!!!

jacky-try some doraemon balls, thy're nice :)

alex-soli to dissapoint u lah, wat do u mean wat i'm writing this time, i'm no hamsap lor ke! but i'm guilty of misleading u but u r hamsap to get the wrong idea!!! ;)

5xmom-yalor..donno why no lenglui come here except u onli! these tim tam balls r nice wan when u suck suck on them! ;)

b12-dora? hmm..i must try oso..mmm..come with (s*x)toy wan..

Fleur de Bee said...

Thanks for visiting my site...next time leave a message! LOL (METER LINKED ME) Fun blog..LOVE the pics!-BG

Anonymous said...

lol wat me hamsap getting wrong idea? adult showing bad eg to kids.. adoii!! haha. arnotts also produce their biscuits in indon, but they'r for sale in SE asia onli. dun taste tat good.

Wuching said...

ballerinagurl-thanz for dropping by

alex-we're all hamsap!

Jeremy C said...

siaw ting tang choco balls...yummy!

arnott's tim tams...yummy!

Unknown said...

Haha... Looks delicious... But the inner... :P I just finished shooting some chocolate with inner like that, not really nice thoug -__-"

Wuching said...

jeremy-yummy yummy yummy :)

wong-u need a real camera, not just use ur camera phone ;)