Thursday, November 17, 2005

Women And Shoes

What can I say about women and shoes or rather their obsession with shoes. Kmart is having a 20% off footwears sale today so a trip down to Kmart is a MUST after work.

Fine, got there and start rumaging through all the shoes. Every female customers have to rumage through these shoes and made a mess everywhere for the staff to clean up.

Man: Right, find a pair you like so we can go?

( No!)

Woman: This pair looks nice but doesn't have the right colour..

I rather like that one but they don't have my size..

What do you think, should I get this one or that?

Man: How would I know? I'm no shoe expert, just get both then!

Woman: Let me have another look around.

(Man rolled eyes)


Moral of the story is; gentlemen, let your women shop for shoes by themselves and you go do something else! And ladies, don't bring your men shopping with you, just his credit cards!

9 comments:

Reta said...

damnit i always go shoe-shopping with gfs.

and i always go berserk lol

Alex Allied said...

wuching, kmart has little benches by the shoe racks, in fact, every isle has one. Take a seat man. I always do that :)

narrowband said...

When a female companion shops for shoes, I wander off to other place, all the time. Otherwise, just sit on the seats provided. Any attempt to give suggestions is going to be futile. Buy a juice and drink, save some saliva ;p

Anonymous said...

haha.. true-true

Wuching said...

cyber-red:u r wise!

alex allied-this post is about me bor..;)

narrowband-u r the perfect man for any woman! :)

mypapit-glad u agree..

lynnee said...

my shoe-buying record was 5 pairs in 24 hours. :D

Che-Cheh said...

My dad always walk away the moment my mom step into ladies department.

5xmom.com said...

Wise advice, Wuching. I prefer to shop alone, with the credit card enuff.

Wuching said...

lynnee-woah! u must b a centipede! :)

che-cheh:ur dad is very smart! ;)

5xmom-shop alone nanti spend too much wor! si liao loh!