Sunday, December 25, 2005

What Santa Brought Me For Christmas..

I've been good all year and Santa didn't forget me this year..I was hoping for a new camera like the one 5xmom has but Santa thinks I needed different.
On Friday I received a package via courier, what could be in it I asked myself?
I quickly opened the package to find a brand new sealed box containing a Nokia 6030 mobile phone and a letter from Flybuys. Flybuys is a reward program started around 10 years ago that lets consumers accumulate points for air tickets when purchasing goods and then eventually other awards from movie tickets to cooking utensils! I've been a loyal customer all these years and have reaped the rewards on several occasions and recently I've decided to redeem my points for a new mobile phone because my old one has just got to go!
Inside the box I found the phone, charger, battery, earphones and manual. This phone is so much better than my old one, its got radio too! The only thing it doesn't have is a built-in camera but I haven't come across a camera-phone that takes better picture than my current digital camera so I'm not fuzzed over that. Beside, the phone is free so I'm grateful!

Its even has a colour screen! (silly old dinosaur that I am). Thank you Santa for my Christmas present! So what did you get from Santa this year? Let me know! Merry Christmas everybody!

15 comments:

boo_licious said...

That is a lovely present Wuching. Merry Christmas to you!

5xmom.com said...

kehkehkeh, hi silly dinosaur!

Watcha doing on Christmas day!

Anonymous said...

Merry X'mas from a frequent reader in Sibu

Wuching said...

boo_licious: thank you & merry christmas to you too!

5xmom-not much really had lunch with the outlaws(inlaws) that's about it..

anonymous-merry christmas to you too, frequent reader in sibu, next time don't be shy & leave a name so i know its you!

Alex Allied said...

wahhhhhh, got yourself a shiny hi-tech gadget! How nice!

Anonymous said...

That's surely a much better phone than the old brick phone :D

Wuching said...

alex allied-thankz mate but its not so hitech lah! hehe

jacky-you can say that again! LOL

narrowband said...

Ohohoho! A new phone already! I'm happy for you, what a pleasant christmas gift!

Merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

wah...jealous lah. i'm still using a brick phone...newer than your old brick phone by 1 generation(i think)...Nokia 3210....LOL

Wuching said...

narrowband-thank you very much, i love the new phone but needs getting used to with the size coz i got big hand!

che-cheh: a friend of mine still has your type of phone & i remember it to be quite heavy but if it still works there's not much point in changing it issit?! cheers! :)

missy naughtiee said...

ahh..tt's realli nice, you noe, to received a brand new hp for x'mas. Haha..how i wish i got that too..but other than chocolates that i received, i got a 0.1 carot diamond necklace, white gold kind. Ehh..0.1 carot..my mum says tt's nt even diamond, it's juz bits of diamond. sigh

Jeremy C said...

wah!! nice mobile wor... u are one lucky dinosaur :P

Wuching said...

yummlicious-its not how big the gift is or how much it costs, its the thought that counts, you're lucky girl to receive such a wonderful necklace & chocolates! :)

jeremy-i am lucky i'm not extint yet!

Anonymous said...

sill dino #2 signing in club!! my phone oso no color screen...but can still call out, so good enough for me. :D

i'm still waiting for my santa to bring me my vin diesel autographed polaroid. :D

Wuching said...

yvy-i'm happy to meet a fellow dinosaur! hehehe..santa will come, don't worry! :)