Friday, January 06, 2006

Getting In Touch With My Feminine Side

Jeremy wrote a post about his metrosexuality not long ago and he cop a lot of flaks from a lot of his male friends and readers who said he was too 'girlie'. I must admit I was one of the first to give him such a hard time. So in retaliation he wrote another post trying to assure us that he is 100% straight and that he was misunderstood as a queer rather than a hot blooded metro-sexual macho man! But of course that didn't help very much coz he cop more flaks from everyone!

Well Jeremy please don't be crossed with our silly comments, we were just play play only hor! I would be the last person on earth to think that he's a poof, he's just a sensitive new age metro-sexual straight guy! And don't you let anyone tell you different including me!

If its any consolation I would like to let the whole blogosphere know that I too have a sensitive new age side! I also need to get in touch with my feminine side every now and then!

And here there are;
My Aunt from Queensland recently sent me a gift of skin care products; there was a skin exfoliating soap, a face cleanser, a skin rehydrating gel and a skin lotion tuck nicely in a nice little carry bag! Thanks Aunt Jaclyn!
And everyday I shower with Dove Beauty Bar so my skin doesn't dry up like what normal soap would do. I also use Sunsilk Shampoo & Conditioner for men!
As for dental hygiene I brush my teeth with Oral B electric toothbrush with Colgate Total 12 hour care toothpaste and floss them too!
After that I like to apply Nivea Creme face cream to keep my face moisturised, VO5 Styling gel for my hair and I also trim my nose hairs! How much metro can I get!
I also have my fair share of chick flicks whenever my wife drag me off to see them like Monster-In Law which I think was the latest one I've seen.


And sports! I don't like sports at all, the only sports I like is in bed!

So Jeremy you can see that we do share some similarities and it was wrong of me to make fun of you, you are indeed 100% sensitive new age metro-sexual macho stud!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Well Written Apology!
Jeremy will forgive you. :p

Anonymous said...

I sense that you are less feminine than Jeremy. :P

Anonymous said...

Well, the products u use are still a hell lot more manly compared to Jeremy C's.

Jeremy C said...

hahaha...LOL

The only sport you like is the one in bed...that's a good one...

I still can't believe you blogged about it :) but it's nice to have a fellow metro on the blogosphere... Cheers!

che-cheh : I like bed sports too... *wink*

Jeremy C said...

btw, to anonymous : kinda unfair to make that assessment when i didn't showcase all grooming products that i use, like wuching here. but that's okay, to each his own. have a nice day to you!

H.C. Tan said...

wow...really use a lot of products...but whether it's self-indulgence or taking care of appearance, it's nice =) gone are the days where the only products men use are soap and hair cream =)

Wuching said...

amelia: cross fingers!

stargazers: this is nothing, wanna see more secrets in my closet?

che-cheh: thank you ;)

anonymous: thank you also! ;)

jeremy: did you ever know that you're my hero? you are the wind beneath my wings! hehehe!

hooiching: men are such drags aren't they? :)

Jeremy C said...

wuching : blek!! *koff koff* okay okay, I get the picture...just don't do a Bette Middler anymore, ya?

Anonymous said...

Lao-Tzu says to JeremyC & Wuching:
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you"

To Jeremy: Would you rather have Wuching sing "Flying without wings"??? hehehe

Jeremy C said...

amelia : haha, good point.... :)

5xmom.com said...

Eek, Wuching and Jeremy are so gay! LOL, just joking. But hor, WuChing,it is like snooping around your bathroom.

Anonymous said...

oie....why u 2 mya skeletons very gatai in the closet want to coem out is it? dun compete lar....i lub u both!!!! =P

missy naughtiee said...

Woah~!! Wat more can i say..nowadays...guys also very ai mei~!! lol...

Wuching said...

jeremy: why? you don't like my singing kah?

amelia: i am content with simply myself & i'm not competing with jeremy, this post is to complement his other 2 posts that he wrote! hehehe!

5xmom: we are not gay, we are metro-sexual! LOL! aiyah..my bathroom same as other people's bathroom one lah!

yvy: aiyah! you also like 5xmom lah..why you women think liddat one leh!

yummlicious: modern guys are wimps! ;P

Anonymous said...

I know :p
Have a good weekend!