Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Birthdays Sabrina & Alicia!

Happy New Year everybody! Its the first day of the year and I don't have a hangover! That's something to celebrate about, sorry to disappoint you if you thought I would be plastered and lying in the gutter somewhere in a dirty alley. I don't binge on alchohol and neither should you because you will surely regret it the next day!
So what did I do on New Year Day? Well, I had a double birthday party to attend to today for Sabrina who is 4 today and Alicia who turns 1! Sabrini actually had her birthday a few days back but its more fun when the 2 girls have a big birthday party together! And no they are not sister but cousins and they are Terese's nieces so they are my nieces too! Happy birthdays Girls! Guess we'll be doing this every year now!

And that's how I spent my New Year Day, in the company of family and friends. How was your New Year go? Did you get really drunk and made a fool of yourself or did you wake up the next morning next to your best friend's partner! Do tell me cos I'm sure its more exciting than mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Sabrina and Alicia. They must be beaming with wonderful smiles.

Jeremy C said...

Wishing you and your family a great year ahead!