Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm Bored Shitless!

This is another ranting post. I just want to rant about how bored out of my mind I am! I'm having a 2 week holiday starting Christmas and won't be back to work until the 9th and now I'm getting bored!

Yes I know I should've gone away for a holiday making use of the free time I have but situations prevented that; first there were house guests coming over, not that I don't want them here, I do but it just sort of throw everything out of schedule... Then when I thought we were safe to come out to play, my wife broke her foot and she could hardly walk less go anyway further than the front gate! Looking at the bright side I'm glad we didn't book any holiday beforehand or this would've been a disaster!

So for the most part of these couple of weeks, we pretty much stayed at home. I really would've like to go to the city for the New Year Celebration but I felt guilty about leaving my wife at home by herself so ended up watching the fireworks on TV!

So I have very limited contact with the outside world other than what I read on PPS! I have nothing to blog about and no photos to show so I'm pretty damn f**ked!

There, I've let it all out of the system and I do feel a little better...

7 comments:

5xmom.com said...

LOL, the statues seem to agree with you.

Alex Allied said...

hey dude, you're a loving husband! Be proud of that alright.

But then, sticking at home sucks. big time. Get out!

Jeremy C said...

wifey's lucky to have a hubby like you... :)

Anonymous said...

1 idea: 'make' baby...tis is the season hehehe

Anonymous said...

If only there are more husbands out there like you...

Wuching said...

5xmom- i AM the statue!

alex allied-funny how we always need to get out of the house isn't it?

jeremy c- don't tell me, tell her!

che-cheh: practice make perfect!

amelia-i'm not a saint u know!

Anonymous said...

Who is?