Friday, January 20, 2006

My Bad Habits Meme

I got tagged again! This time it was by Mr. Wong and its a weird habits meme. I can't think of weird stuff (coz I'm normal) but I managed to think of some bad ones! I just have to list 5 of my bad habits but I thought I was perfect until I had a loooong think about it..

I realised that I pick my nose quite casually whenever and wherever I am! And not only that, after I pick it I would flick the snort off my finger onto the wall, the floor or the ceiling! OMFG! I'm disgusting!
My second bad habit is that after a hearty meal and stuffing my tummy with good food, I would loosen my belt and open my zipper to my pants subtly behind the table so people would not see what I've done! (Or so I think...)
And following the unzipping of my pants above, I would also let off loud burps in front of everybody even when in the public. Some people might think this is OK depending on which country you are in but definitely a no no here in Australia!
My 4th bad habit is snoring in my sleep. I was told that I'm a chronic snorer and you can actually hear it from the next room! My poor wife always complains about it but this is a common medical problem which I can't do much about it. Sorry dear, I'll sleep in the guest room tonight!

Finally I sometimes fart infront of my friends! Only friends and people I know quite well, mind you. Well its healthier to let it out than to try to keep it inside isn't it? (BTW, that's not me in the picture OK?)

Well now that you know all my bad habits, do you still love me? Or do you think I'm a disgusting, obnoxious person and wouldn't want to be associated with me anymore! :(

Take up this meme if you think you have disgusting, obnoxious bad habits too!

17 comments:

Wingz said...

dont worry, i still love you no matter what! *winks* lol

Wuching said...

wingz: i lafu you too! *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

You are still my friend but not the best of friend so don't fart in front of me. ;)

Btw, my dad got half of your bad habits(snoring and farting). There you go...

Wuching said...

che-cheh: its too far to fart over your way! thanz for loving me :) i feel better now..also about your dad, i feel even more better! :)

Robin Wong said...

Hey..
i know of certain people who can fart every few minutes !! And they are actually proud of that ability and showing off when ever they can !!
Uwweekk...

Anonymous said...

lolz..omg..

Wuching said...

robin: cool..they're my hero!

yummlicious: i know, i'm terrible..

Robin Wong said...

gosh... thats scary.. haahhaha
imagine your friend farting every now and then while u are enjoying ur movie in cinema...
ur friends farting every few minutes while u are having ur delicious dinner...
your friends farting in library while you concentrate on studies!!!
Arrrrggggghhhhhh

Anonymous said...

U just a normal person.. well, the only thing i dont do is unzipping my pants.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever forgotten to zip back ? *snicker

Wuching said...

robin: that's fully sick! hehehe...

ylang: oh c'mon..we all unzip our pants sometimes, admit it!

che-cheh: NEVER! (cross fingers)

narrowband said...

Picking nose is O-K~, u see even the gorilla in pick does it :p

Farting ah.. I'd tell my housemates "Eh, if you're walking over here anytime soon, I suggest you hold your breath. Muahahhahahaha"

Wuching said...

narrowband: i know everybody does it but its where & when u do it that matters! i'm just too casual abot it! :P

5xmom.com said...

You are so not coming to my home for dinner. OMG, dig yr nose, flick, open your zipper, fart....Shoo, shoo. LOL.

I think my earlier meme covered my bad habits. Only thing is I can't remember what I lied about.

Wuching said...

5xmom: oh i'll try to be on my best behaviour when i go to your house for dinner! :D

Anonymous said...

a REAL man is in da house n proud to admit it too!! ;)

Wuching said...

yvy: thank u :)