Saturday, January 14, 2006

The River

This post is for all the women in the world. If you are a bloke, you may wanna skip this post but if you read it, please don't flame me coz I'm not the original writer, I'm just copying from elsewhere.

3 men were tracking in the woods when they came upon a river which they had to cross.


The first man prayed: "Please God, give me the strength to cross this river." Pow! He had big arms and strong legs and swam across the river in 2 hours.


The second man prayed: "Please God, give me the strength and the tools to cross this river." Pow! He had a rowing boat and was able to cross the river in 1 hour.


The third man pleaded: "Please God, Give me the strength and the tools and the intelligence to cross this river". Pow! God turned him into a woman, she looked at the map, strolled 200m upstream and walked across the bridge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... A good one indeed!

Anonymous said...

Thank you on behalf of all the women in the world ;)

Wuching said...

wong: thank u but the credit goes to the unknown original writer

amelia: ur welcome! :)

narrowband said...

Sheesh I am offended!

Wuching said...

narrowband: don't worry, we'll get even... ;)

Wuching said...

miko: just a joke, don't take it too seriously :)