Saturday, April 22, 2006

Have You Seen Her?

A fellow blogger's sister has gone missing and her family is worried sick. Her name is Cecilia Wong Ee Leen and she's suspected to be in KL. You can find more details here but if you think you've seen her please contact PKWong on 013-571-9755.

I was a little reluctant to post this today because I do not know the whole story. What if she's running away from an abusive relationship? Then I'm probably doing her more harm than good. On second thought I have to assume she's not and hope she's safe. Her mother and grandmother are worried sick so even if she doesn't want to go back she could at least call them and tell them she's safe. I hope things work out for her and her family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for wongpk and his family. Hope her sister will call back home soonest.

Wuching said...

jacky: well i hope everything works out good

Anonymous said...

Hope she's ok.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: i hope so too