Friday, July 21, 2006

My Luck Will Go On...

I feel like singing "My Luck Will Go On..." belting out with gusto at the top of my lungs my version of Celine Dion's song from the Titanic movie! Don't worry I won't but you wanna know why I feel like singing?

Well today was another beautiful day like yesterday, kind of like a carbon copy day of yesterday. Remember yesterday was also my lucky day when I scored myself a 17" monitor? So how long do you reckon my luck is going to last? Would it last for another day since today was like yesterday?

Oh yes it would! And that's precisely what happened when I got home from work today to find a ticket for 2 to see the latest Michael Douglas movie called The Sentinel! I've won this from a phone competition when Terese asked me to call this competition line for the movie. Terese did the right thing and if she hadn't done so we wouldn't have won the ticket!


The movie premieres at 6.30 pm on Wednesday the 2nd of August so y'all know what we'll be doing on that night! *Back to singing...My luck will go on...*

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, enjoy your life to the fullest before the start of uni life!

Anonymous said...

wohoooo... now that's what i call good luck. enjoy! may your good luck last forever!! ;)

Anonymous said...

oiiii you're a lucky sith!

May the force be with you...hehehe

5xmom.com said...

How come you and Terese always win contests hah? Lucky lah lu.

Anonymous said...

So lucky... Dude, win more prize sell on eBay LOL~!

Anonymous said...

Go buy lottery!

Wuching said...

kenjj: if u think i still go to uni then u know me so little!

abe: thank you! i hope more luck will come my way soon..

che-cheh: i am a powerful sith! & the force is strong with me!

5xmom: that becoz we join lots of competitions! u can win lots of prizes too if u enter every competitions that come ur way!

SA: will let u know of the movie but i'm afraid security will be tight on the day becoz of uncle ho!

wong: no need to sell lah..prizes r fruits of one's luck so must enjoy it so as not to waste it!

neo: i oredi did today!

seefei said...

hei cant log into my blog after you commented on it. you charmed wordpress and lock me out issit?

pls rub some of ur luck on moi!!

Wuching said...

see fei: more like i hantam ur blog! soli hor tai lou!

Anonymous said...

How much you won?! Tell me secretly... don't let Terese know!

Anonymous said...

Luck...if you change the 1st letter, you get a totally different word!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Wuching said...

neo: i din win any money lah! :(

STP: why r u so unkind! :(

Anonymous said...

Like that joking, already say I so unkind??? Wah! Why 2day so CBC??? Ha ha ha!

Wuching said...

STP: what CBC? u know me, i no CBC wan lah! c'mon, hit with with all u got!

seefei said...

ok... can log in liao!