Friday, July 28, 2006

Special Meme!

Me and my kaypo-ness! I put my hand up so now I have to do the meme...to be fair. Sorry Yvy for taking so long but better late than never! This is a special meme because I requested to be tagged. (I swear I wasn't reading it properly...hehe.)


This is how it goes;

If you comment on this post, I will…

1. respond with something random about you.

2. challenge you to try something.

3. pick a color that I associate with you.

4. tell you something I like about you.

5. tell you my first/clearest memory of you.

6. tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.

8. pick a song that reminds me of you.

After I respond to the above mentioned 8 points in this blog, you will have to post the same meme, and my response, on your blog.

And this is what Yvy said about me;

Wuching> Ok, ok….kita main sekarang. hehe

Random : I think that you’re one of those people that can easily mix and mingle in any age group - young or old, no problem but I’m sure most of the time u go for the young group lar. hehe
Of course lah! What you think I spend my free time visiting nursing homes and keeping the ah pek & ah mu happy kah?

Challenge: I challenge you to tattoo ‘Yvy, spank me!’ on your bottom.
Can! Next time you're in town I'll go get a texter pen and get Terese to write for me on the bottom of my foot to show you! Hahahahaha!

Color: Yellow
Why? Because I'm chinese issit?

Like: You blog wacky and that the way you should be. I absolutely love that wackiness in you! grin
Yes baby...I so lafu you too, if not for Ted...dunno what I'll do! *Go confession tomorrow*

Memory: I’m pretty sure we started on a ‘dirty’ note! LOL
Chey! I got shower twice a day wan! Where got dirty lah!

Animal: Horse
I'd rather you said 'stallion'!

Question: When can I really spank you?
When Ted's not looking lor!

Song: Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me by U2
Huh? I can't remember this one, how does it go?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wan me call u yellow stallion??? eeeeeyeerr....boh sui leh! lol :P u dunno that batman song ka? aiyor....go cari lar, very teh pwn wan!!! lol :P thx for being a sport....*muaks*

Anonymous said...

yoo u answer like an ah pek lah...better visit nursing home :PPP

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Aiyo...yellow stallion hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! How to talk to Wuching about songs, Yvy! He caught in his own time zone lah! Only knows "Qing Tien Pu Hwei Cia" (2day not going hime!)or whatever way he chooses to spell it! PSD also don't know (Pussycat Dolls)!

Anonymous said...

STP : cheh, i thot he came out of the teresa teng era edi, who knows lar...[that song, ni wen wo ai nih sumthing sumthing, wats the name arr? femes karaoke song lar...]

Wuching said...

u r all laughing at me! *boo hoo...* :(

5xmom.com said...

Earlier I dare not comment 'cos sked kena tag. But cannot resist with Qing tien pu hui qia. OMG, that song hor, was like 30+ years, during my sisters' time.

Anonymous said...

So, Lilian...you know how ketinggalan zaman this Wuching is!!! Teresa Teng is "more" recent. Yes, that "Yeh liang tai piau woe ti sing" (The moon represents my heart)is a karaoke favourite...the ONLY Chinese song I know (memorised).

Wuching said...

5xmom & STP: oi oi oi! those 2 songs u guys r talking about were never my songs! if its anybody's songs it would have to be suituapui's songs coz that was during his era! i was only a baby at the time whereas STP was singing & dancing to the tunes oredi! hahahahaha! (before he becomes fat, that is!)

Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHEHE..am picturing STP in his Bell Bottoms and pink striped shirt dancing to the above tunes..nah..he was more a cliff richard fan lah Wuching

Wuching said...

QV: dun tell me! STP's christian name is Cliff right? Cliff Wee! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Well, well, Wuching...it's quite obvious where u got the idea from! Some fat big bird with a blabber mouth has been blabbering away...! Humph! Nothing is safe with that fella!

Wuching said...

STP: i din get any idea from anyone! dun be so kek sim!

Anonymous said...

STP: I didnt have to tell him....I posted the comment above..you merely confirmed it for him...see...I dnt gossip..I jst said u r a fan of cliff richard...anyway..ur Christian name is definitely not Cliff..aiyooo..so paranoid..hahahahahhahaha......