Friday, August 04, 2006

You're Under Arrest!

Remember I said that there are the best and the worst of people in South Yarra? Well despite the beautiful colourful Jam Factory that I showed you, I neglected to show you the ugly side of the place.

I didn't tell you that while I was entering the complex I saw 2 police officers apprehended a couple of youngsters probably for shoplifting or some other minor offence. Here you can see the officers talking to the boy behind the officer on the left and seated on the floor.

This shot was taken from a few meters away and not focus properly but there's another girl with handcuff sitting on the floor while the police questioned them. Later I found out there were 3 youngsters all rounded up and taken to the police station for questioning. Not so glamourous at the Jam Factory anymore huh?!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahlau....Melbourne not as peaceful as we thought eh....

Thanks Wuching for showing us the dark side of Melbourne..maybe u should do more of this....errr..then again..maybe not..u mite get killed hehehehe

5xmom.com said...

Later the OZ PM also follow our PM and say....."Bloggers Beware"

But hor...considering the age of the people, quite cruel hor? Like committed big crimes likedat. I feel for the parents of these youngsters.

Dabido said...

I think they were arrested for being born in Victoria. It's still an arrestable offence in other parts of Australia. :-)

Anonymous said...

Now you're into spying ? Li hai!

Tan Yee Wei said...

Ooh definitely more exciitng that the shopping mall review :P

Could have asked what offense they are suspected of commiting.... Definitely blogging material.

Helen said...

You sure this is not part of their in-house entertainment?? lol

Anonymous said...

wah!!! so berani to take pix sum more??? kena tangkap then baru tau...

Anonymous said...

Aiya... Why the police officers isn't take you?!

Anonymous said...

I think that was me...

Anonymous said...

Got live action show to see!

Wuching said...

QV: u want me to go undercover ah?

5xmom: yalor, i think the handcuff was over the top..

dabido: what? born in victoria is an arrestable offense? lol

che-cheh: i'm a spy, u dunno meh?

lao chen: if i asked, i would've been told to f-off!

helen: in house entertainment? siao ah! lol

yvy: i did nothing wrong, they can't arrest me lah

wong: why take me? i'm not in sibu! hehe

kenjj: oh yeah..does look like u!

neo: got! veli good show!

Admin said...

everywhere oso the same lah.

Anonymous said...

show more the darkside of melb. la

go nearer ma ,then picture will be clear :)

Wuching said...

ah pek: yahor..

yothemans: chey! u want me to get in trouble!

Anonymous said...

Wah, it's a girl somemore. That is really shameful.

Anonymous said...

no la,you get into trouble then who's going to blog it rite???

Wuching said...

hijackqueen: no discrimination here, both sexes r equal!

yothemans: thats why i need to stay out of trouble..