Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Close Encounters Of The 1st Kind

There are 5 kinds of close encounters namely first, second, third, fourth and fifth. Close encounters of the 1st kind are the simplest of the classified encounters and this involves visual sighting of an UFO. The 2nd would involves not just the sighting but also exhibit physical trace evidence like damaged vegetations or frightened animals and the 3rd involves actual non human beings! Fourth involves "missing times" and 5th involves communication between humans and alien beings and so forth.

I had my first Close Encounter Of The 1st Kind! (with an hot air balloon airship mind you) In fact most Melbournians had the same encounter as me last week with this hot air balloon airship thingy which I'm not sure what its called so its appropriate that I label it as a UFO! Hahaha!

Its bloody Holden promoting their upcoming new models of Holden cars and they're spending big on their advertisements! That letter 'G' is the beginning of a long sentence telling everyone about their new cars.


Once it got so close above me that I wished I had a bazooka. I just wanna see if I put a hole in it it'll deflate like in the cartoons when they burst a balloon and the air goes swishing out and the airship goes splattered onto some skyscraper! Hehe..I'm so evil.

21 comments:

Wingz said...

wuah u r one very dangerous man with wild imagination lol!

Anonymous said...

WOW... how do they control it? Remore control or fly it like a kite?

5xmom.com said...

Later, you kena detain for terrorists attempt how?

Eh, I want to ask you something but can't find your email. How to write to you?

Anonymous said...

Of course you're evil!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought a close encounter with the 1st kind is with a man, the 2nd kind is with a woman...and a close encounter with the 3rd kind is with a pondan/aqua...???

Wuching said...

wingz: wild imagination yes lah but not dangerous lah..timid like a mouse!

neo: i'm pretty sure they fly it.

5xmom: what me terrorist? sweet innocent me? how can wor? u can write to me at wuchingofthewhills@gmail.com & dun lose it again! write it on a post-it note & stick it on ur bed head! hahahaha..

SA: really? i want! i want! but cannot get thru customs i dun think..:(

che-cheh: muahahahahaha..the dark side is strong!

STP: & the 4th is with an animal! 5th is with household appliances..etc, etc..hehehe..

ah nel said...

use lastik lar??? LOL

me said...

or chances are.....the bazooka will inflame the highly inflamable gas inside and cos a big boom bam bang and major fireworks. then they'll trace the angle of the shot from some videos taken by innocent bystander to wuching's house.....and then.....you know the rest.

did a little post-commenting to some recent posts i missed. sorry, my connection hasn't been so good recently

Fashionasia said...

look like tampon oni...

seefei said...

aiyoh, oz still produce holden? can show some pic of holden car? btw, dont be so violent lah!!

Wuching said...

ah nel: hahahaha..i like ur sense of humour! boleh pinjang lu punya lastik anot?

me: i dun think it'll go bang coz i think its just hot air inside..no? if i'm right then all u get is just swish, swish, swish & splatter on someone's roof!

fashionasia: yes, it does look like tampon..for a female king kong! hahahaha!!

see fei: got! & toyota also! next time i post pics of holden cars for u hah!

Nine3 Nine3 said...

Niasing..when you are a kids you must be useing catapult hits others kids ballon..~~~shake head~~~

PabloPabla said...

Haven't heard of Holden cars :P

I think next advert for Proton will be using Wau Bulan

Francis Ho said...

It's called a BLIMP ... but you can call it a UFO or whatever! ;)

ah nel said...

my lastik used to shoot pussy onli not balloon.. LOL

Wuching said...

nine3 nine3: nolah..i was very kwai one lah! hehe..

pablopabla: yes, holden not popular in bolehland

fh2o: yes, thats it! blimp! duh..why did i forget! tenkiu!

ah nel: pussy & baloons..sama lah!

Dabido said...

I guess they're getting it ready for the BIG day in a few weeks.
I think it's going to be Eagles Versus Dockers [or so they keep saying over her ein the west ... though I don't care, I dont' follow the game!] :-)

Wuching said...

dabido: could be but i dun follow footy!

Anonymous said...

How can u forget Blimp?? All you have to do is remember SuiTuaPui and there you go...hehehehe..oh he's so gonna hate me :P

PabloPabla said...

Not even available, I think.

Wuching said...

QV: Suituapui's my fren now coz i'm hanging out for his dinner! hehehe

pablopabla: no meh? i didn't know