Monday, September 04, 2006

Thank You Suituapui!

Suituapui sent me a DVD through Alex when he went back to Sibu last and I've only just had the opportunity to watch it last week. Thank you Suituapui for the kind gesture, it is very much appreciated!

Its basically a DVD about the history of Catholic Mission Schools in Sibu and I happened to be a student of one of the schools called Sacred Heart School which Suituapui happens to be a teacher there as well.

After watching this DVD I realised I didn't know very much about my former school nor the other schools related to it, from its history in its early days to the more recent ones. It did however bring back horrid memories of my school days especially about the then principal Brother Albinus!

Nowadays there are new schools being built which I never knew about. I should make an effort to go visit my old school when I go back in January and also to visit the other new schools. I'm sure Suituapui will be happy to take me on a tour, aren't you Suituapui? I looked everywhere in the DVD for Suituapui but he told me before that I will never find him in there because he wasn't in any of the videos nor pictures taken. But I was very persistent and I looked in every little scenes meticulously and I am happy to announce that I have finally found you Suituapui!

And here he is! He was first spotted in this staff photo where the arrow pointing out where he is! Nice outfit though Suituapui, I guess you rushed straight from the gym to the photo shoot and didn't have time to change! Are you teaching WWF in school now?

I found him again the second time in the canteen stuffing himself with the delicious foods that everyone had prepared! Everyone was watching some VIP giving speech but Suituapui was too busy eating!


And lastly I saw him in a ballerina costume trying to steal the spotlight off this lady who was getting down to the music! Move over lady! Suituapui's gonna rock this school! He's gonna show you how karaoke is done!

So thank you again for the DVD! I am definitely going to look you up when I get to Sibu (unless you think I've just blew my chance!)

25 comments:

Helen said...

Haahaha suituapui is so sweet to send you the DVD! Pssst, nothing XX secretly encoded at the back hor?? lol **quickly runs off**

5xmom.com said...

Aww...I am so in love with the suifatty.

Anonymous said...

My dad's also an ex-student of Sacred Heart & he told me the many stories he experienced from the strict Brothers during his school time.

Even though I'm not a Sacred Heart student since I spent half of my life in Kuching, I wish I can be in the same alma mater as my dad's.

Alex Allied said...

omfg, i still remember those teachers in the pics. but I never knew stp had changed so much. *berpeluh*

Anonymous said...

No xxx dvd from Sibu?

Robin Wong said...

hey, i remember passing by the school on my brief visit to sibu last year, looks really good !!

Wuching said...

helen: XXX? i wish!

5xmom: rolly polly reminds u of santa claus issit?

kenjj: whats ur dad's name? maybe i know him!

alex allied: i can't recognise any of the teachers in there, how does stp really look like?

neo: soli, no xxx actors in sibu!

robin: should go in for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! That's a good one. OK, I'll bring u on a guided tour of ur old school when u come back. And don't worry, will treat u to mud crabs and whatever else u want to eat. I'm sure Alex will be home for the end-of-year hols, so we can bring him along too. Be patient! U'll see what I look like then...but no photos, pls. I'm camera shy! Robin's from same school? Drop in lah! Ask for STP; with a name like that, you can bet u'll get to the right person!!! And 5XMOM!!! Get back in line!!! Already told u (in another blog), don't jump queue (Perasan plus plus)!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW, ex-SHS students who would like a copy of the DVD can get from the general office. Production cost was RM7.50 a copy...and whatever balance from what u pay will go to the school's building fund. The book is available too (More info an dphotos)...but it's presently selling at RM50 a copy. (If not from Sibu, u have to pay for handling costs urself!) Thank u, Wuching for this advertising apace! Ha ha ha!

PabloPabla said...

Sacred Heart very the good school ler. Gua used to study at GRSS Kch.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha suituapui very cute la.

Wuching said...

STP: oh goodie goodie! can't wait to get back to sibu! & thankz again for the dvd!

pablopabla: so u sama gua members lah!

che-cheh: of course! thats why he's SUI tuapui!

seefei said...

hei what not photoshop yourself into the photo?

Anonymous said...

wuching, i'll give u a clue on how STP looks like. A cross between Pavarotti (minus facial hair) and Jay Leno. Hehehe.

Fashionasia said...

haha!!!i cant believe suituapui is really soooo sui!!!!!

Wuching said...

see fei: what for? i'm not in sibu at the moment..

C4STP: mental image..thinking thinking*

fashionasia: well, i'll soon find out when i meet him in real person in jan!

Anonymous said...

Haha...Born in the year 1957, is it possible if you know him? :p

Anonymous said...

57??? Kenjj! U think Wuching so old one kah?? He was in Form 5 in the school in the 80s. Ur papa may know me...as I'm 5 years his senior and the school in those days wasn't so big! Form 5 only two classes 1 science, 1 arts!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH Very amusing wuching, laughed my head off when I saw it finally. Anyway, good to see that STP and U have reconciled and he will take you around in Sibu, so I better stop poking fun at him and you also stop joining me or else he will bring you out makan but then disappear when the bills come and you have to pay for it yourself hahahahaha

Wuching: Dnt worry lah, in a few more months time you will finalyl see STP in real life then you can describe to your readers how he looks like hehehe

Anonymous said...

(Play "JAWS" music...) Gosh! Just when you thought it was safe to go into Wuching's...!!!

Wuching said...

STP: there's no sharks in this waters here, just ikan bilis maybe!

Wuching said...

SA: u can send me presents! lots & lots of them!

Anonymous said...

oi!! update the links, not ajay.bloglin.com anymore. it's www.jienster.com lar mate.. man.. u reli posted this dvd ar.? untouched rite.. see.. told u i din watch it. lol

Anonymous said...

no moh... smk methodist better. but the principals are... hmm.. *scratch head* nah come to think about it, i never like my secondary sch. i shud haf asked the minister of higher edu last nite to ban bald headmasters/principals.

Wuching said...

alex: methodist..dun know lah..always have this rivalry between SHS & methodist like for ever!