Saturday, September 30, 2006

What've I Done On Grand Final Day?

Today is such a lazy day eventhough the grand final was on coz I'm just not into footballs like the rest of the country. So what did I do on the 1 day in september? The usual house chores, so boring but they had to be done.

I also managed to clean out the half barrel fish pond outside and by the time I'm finish, I didn't want to do anything anymore so I put on a DVD, sat on the comfy chair and just a few minutes into the show I snored away!

So that was my exciting grand final day, I hope you had a better day than mine. Tomorrow I'll go check out the Peruvian Festival in the city, should be fun and the weather will be good too. Yayness! Oh yes, Cocka it is aussie rules and Westcoast Eagles won so Dabido should be happy eventhough the rest of Melbourne really don't give a damn!

9 comments:

ah nel said...

hapi weekend wuching...

Dabido said...

Yes, I am happy ... even though I don't follow the game, but it makes my mother and youngest brother happy, so there will be harmony in Western Australia! :-)

Cynthia said...

I am soo soo HAPPY!
I am not the big fan. But it is good to see WA team to win. Swan won last yr, and I think Eagles deserves it this year. =)
I want Ben Cousins and Chris Judd. Adam Goddes? ermm..where got leng chai one? ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't give a damn too! Hahaha...
My day was a better one, I went to watch former World Champion play badminton!

Wuching said...

ah nel: thank you! u too!

dabido: harmony in WA but hell in NSW!

cynthia: seriously, u gals just watch the games for the lenjai only issit?

neo: u gonna blog about it soon?

Cocka Doodle said...

I love this game! Nobody get sent off no matter how chau kar you play. LOL

Wuching said...

cocka: i never like any sport!

Dabido said...

Wuching - Well, no one in Sydney really cares who wins the Aussie Rules, because they don't really follow it.

I think the NSW people are more upset that the Bronco's won the Rugby League again! :-)

Wuching said...

dabido: well then good! misery loves company, if victorians have to suffer then they should too!

SA: hahahaha..good way to spend the celebration!