Tuesday, October 24, 2006

501st Legion Clone Trooper

I'm having so much fun playing with my Star Wars figurines when the blogosphere is so quiet. I can post whatever I want with no one to complain about the stupid toys I post on my blog!

Today I take a look at the 501st Legion Clone Trooper. Like the Shock Troopers, these clone troopers were retrained on Coruscant in advanced infantry, commando and space-combat techniques.

The 501st Legion is also know as "Vader's Fist" because they serve under Darth Vader and were considered to be the best of the best. The legion was later assigned to the 1st Death Star as a security force.

The helmet of this figurine is removable as well to reveal the clone face of Jango Fett. It also comes with a standing platform but the arms are limited in their movements so there's not many poses I can make it do.

In the movie Revenge Of The Sith these were the troopers that stormed the Jedi Temple with Darth Vader to wipe out the Jedi Order. Everyone perished including the younglings... Die Jedi Die!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Robin Wong said...

Selamat hari raya wuching !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah more toys? Please show us your ENTIRE collection!

Dabido said...

Horraaaayyyyy!!!

Of course, I'm waiting for the Bongo Fett and Conga Fett line of clones to come out. They were all drummers! :-)

seefei said...

you keep my interest in star wars alive... good post!

SA - you mentioned convention for star wars fans? What in it?

Wuching said...

ah pek: settle down, chewie!

robin: selamat hari raya to u too!

che-cheh: soon..in due time!

dabido: actually i dun have jango & boba fett yet!

SA: yes, i read about the 501st on the internet, they're cool! i also prefer the clone troopers better, the phase 2 armour that is..

see fei: oh..i see ur a closet star wars fan!