Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Who Wants To Come With Me?

Terese tends to sweep through the newspapers for competitions and hands them over to me to enter either via sms, phone call or email. Every week she would hand me a pile of competition to enter and I can't remember how many I've entered and I don't even know what competitions I've entered.

So when I received a letter from Herald Sun newspaper I knew I must've won something again. If you've been following my blog you would know by now that I do win a few freebies every now and then from these competitions Terese told me to enter. You gotta be in it to win it!

So what did we win? A family pass for 2 adults and 3 children to AFL World in the city! I've never been there but its more for kids and football fans crazy for the Australian Football League or Aussie Rules. I've checked on their website that normally a pass like this is worth $49.50 so its quite a win I supposed. Its valid till June next year so there's plenty of time, besides the season's over now. I'll go when the season's started so there's more happening. I'm not really into football but I wouldn't mind going for a "look see". Now all I need is 3 children to tag along, who wants to come with me? You have to be under 14 years old or look like a kid!

16 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Hahaha, I pinjam you my kids ok?

seefei said...

i will be your long lost son!

Cynthia said...

ME!! ME!!! ME!!!!!!

AW mannnn!!!

when is that? between 28th Jan till 5th Feb???

Got chance ah?

I love AFL one..!!!

argh!

damn it Melbourne!!!!! damn it Perth!!!!!! =(

Anonymous said...

Haha, too bad I am not under 14 years old and don't look like a kid :)

Cocka Doodle said...

Me me! me! ok ok , I'll shave my moustache..

Anonymous said...

What about someone with the brain of a 14-year old??? (...and mind u, I'm not talking about me!) Ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Whoa congrats. That is a good prize eh.

I can tag along. I'm 12. wuahahahaha

Wuching said...

5xmom: can! fly them over soon!

see fei: my son! my long lost son!

cynthia: i think u will enjoy it more than me!

SA: yes daddy! but i get tantrum very easily!

neo: then u can buy a ticket at the door..

cocka: wahlau-eh! u & see fei both my long lost sons!

STP: maybe they will take pity & make it an exception!

che-cheh: OK! ur in!

Tiffany L said...

hurry make some kids before the dateline! hahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't mind but i don't think terese would much fancy that - it's be a case of You, Me and Laksa...

and let's not even talk about the age limit - let's not go there...haha

btw, you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Congrats wo ! hehehe...

Robin Wong said...

hey wuching, u are not the only one crazy about the freebies, many years back when pirated CDs were not available yet, I would stay near the phone with the radio on and always call in the competitions to win free CDs..
and yeah, I have got a long STACK of free original CDs by just making phone calls to the local Kuching RTM and Cats radio... and I have even made friends with some of the DJ too !!!

Wuching said...

hedo: 3 kids now? u wanna help?

laksa: no i haven't!

cely: tenkiu!

robin: wuah! u r king!

Wuching said...

SA: thats child abuse! call the police on u!

me said...

me me me! i look under 14. honest!!! infact i look like a small kid with my height! i can stoop down even lower! ......darn! forgot i'm not in australia. never mind *walks away*

Wuching said...

me: i'll be waiting..