Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Spectacular

Its December and that means I'm going to be busy all month! That's how crazy things get over here in Australia, everybody wants to get everything done before Christmas comes so everyone can go on a long holiday. I want too so I'll be busy right up till Christmas which means I'll be updating less. I also want to get everything done so I can go away in peace. So Malaysia here I come!

These were taken from Crown Complex Atrium where a spectacular light show featuring Christmas is showing every half an hour from now till after Christmas.

If you're in Melbourne do check it out, its magical! However the show is more or less similar to the show from last year with just a bit of changes here and there.

These 2 acrobatic clowns were supposed to be moving but I suspect something's broken coz they're not doing anything when I was there! I do remember last year they were doing some acrobatic stunt.

Here's Santa's reindeers but I can't find the one with the red nose they call Rudolph.

Moulin Rouge! The sides open up and the curtain raised to reveal these 3 lovely ladies doing the can-can!

And lastly we have the rotunda where a fairy flies down from above and Santa eventually emerges from a drawn up curtain..watch the show below.


12 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Hey, did you join LinPeh's Rudolph? I bribed LinPeh to let me duet with you!!!!

King's wife said...

Finally hor? So, when are u coming back?

Anonymous said...

Stay the night in JB lah, when enroute to KL. Then we can go pig out. want?

Anonymous said...

Nice. I don't think I can find anything like that in M'sia, but I will be on the look out!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Wuching is coming home! :)

Wuching said...

5xmom: that one ah? sorry i didn't put my hand up! too busy but i think its too late no?

king's wife: i'll be in kl early january..will let u know!

cocka doodle: i'm thinking about that..i'll email u more on that!

neo: i'm sure u'll find something lidat!

che-cheh: yeah! the sith & the jedi will finally meet!

Anonymous said...

Wah, everyone is excited to meet Wuching. Hey, he's staying in my house. wakaakaaa...

I lied! wakaakaaa...

Dear Santa, I'll be good in few days time. Merry early christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wahhh...
Pretty, pretty lights....
:)

sengkor said...

wu-u-ching is coming to town..

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,

Please don't forget about my wishes and what you have promised. *wink wink*

Love,
Titoki

Anonymous said...

Very busy ah! Update something lar... boring lar like this :) Have to read your post everyday one lar!

Wuching said...

hijackqueen: what? u mean i can't stay at ur place liao? :(

j: yes, pwetty pweety!

SA: thankz man!

sengkor: sengkor is so welcoming!

titoki: what i promised? oh, a kiss under the mistletoes? can! can!

neo: yes boss..update liao!