Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Go To My Happy Place, My Happy Place..

Its been a long time since I last updated, I'm not lazy but just too busy at work. Seems like everyday is just wake up, go to work, come home all tired and stressed out, go to sleep and repeat all of the above all over again and again! So busy can die I tell you!

After a long, stressfull day at work sometimes I like to go to my happy place above where I can de-stress and breath again! Here I can let go all my worries and just go blank in my mind to relax. But not everyday I get to go there so sometimes I go there in my mind, like today..go to my happy place, go to my happy place..ahh..

So I do apologise if you've come all the way to read the same old posts over and over again for the last 3 days! I will try my darnest to update as often as I can but when I'm so busy at work, there's no story to tell but how stressfull work is! But, I will do my best..in the mean time let me get back to my happy place, my happy place..ommmmm..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chup!!!

Hurry back! We'll be missing you.

Anonymous said...

Your house is located near a park reserve? Nice. But how cum it looks like a bit abandoned liddat one?

Anonymous said...

I want to see your work place too. You write about it next. OK.

5xmom.com said...

Wuah like Tom Sawyers story book like that. Can imagine Wuching sitting there, with a pipe and wearing a straw hat.

Anonymous said...

What r u doing at work? Making new stromtropper model ?

Anonymous said...

WuChing, that "happy place" of yours looks familiar. Mine starts at Wilsons Reserve and its walking tracks branches to many many "happy places". Its good to have a little santuary of a place to de-stress, breathe in the good air and let out all that stuffiness and heaviness inside. No need to pay a shrink 100 bucks/hour when therapy is only a brisk walk away!

EK

Anonymous said...

5xMOM: I wonder what wuching has stuffed inside the pipe? That could explain why he is in such a happy happy place :P hehehehe

Wuching: I see grasses growing around there, is it of a certain variety that allows you to be happy happy joy joy?

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get too stressed out!
:)

Keep meditating if you have to but don't let your boss catch you
"dreaming" too much, k?
(That could prove to be a Career Limiting Move)

Beer Brat said...

Aaahh... so serene. We all need that once in a while.

Wuching said...

hijackqueen: miss me oredi?

titoki: my house is no where near that place! its a place i go to sometimes & it was good that no one was there then!

neo: out liao!

5xmom: straw hat i got but i dun smoke lah, bad for me!

che-cheh: i wish!

EK: that place is dight's falls!

QV: u so bad! i'm good boy u know..

j: my boss get stressed out more than me!

beer brat: yes, relax bro..

seefei said...

the scene is very serene and soothing! this is near your house?

Wuching said...

see fei: not near my house lar!

SA: hahahahaha..but u can help by sponsoring me with new DSLR camera!