Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Gastronomical Adventures Mark II

Today is the 2nd last working day for me for the year. Its been a damn busy month and luckily we were able to meet our deadline which is tomorrow! Coz tomorrow will be our last working day and I don't intend to stay a full day, I'll probably nick off about lunch time after tidying up the paperworks. Then its Hurray! Hurray! Its a holi, holiday! Won't be back till the 18th of January next year.


Got nothing exciting happening for Christmas though, just lunch at Terese's sister so it will be good. But what I'm really looking forward to is the 28th of December when we will be flying out of Melbourne and heading to Singapore and Malaysia! We'll arrive in Singapore around midnight but the next day we'll be crossing the causeway into JB to fly to Cat City Kuching in Sarawak where I'm hoping to meet the local bloggers. You know who you are! We'll be counting down the New Year in Kuching and hopefully not too mabuk the next day to fly to Sibu the foochow town where we will be staying for a week.

In Sibu there's going to be a lot of visiting the family and friends and eat, eat and more eating! Come the 8th of January we'll be flying to KL and staying for a few nights. There's going to be lots of bloggers who I'd very much like to meet but taken into consideration that it will be on weekdays and that I won't be staying that long, I might miss out on meeting a few people than I intend to. But not to worry, if we're meant to meet then we will but if we're not meant to then we won't. I won't be disappointed coz there's always be other opportunities.

After KL we will fly back to JB on the 12th and cross back into Singapore where we will stay for a couple more days before we head back to Melbourne on the 16th of January. I think it will be a wonderful trip and very looking forward to it especially to meeting the unknown blogging friends and the foods! I'll probably get a prepaid when I get into Malaysia so I'll let you guys know what my number will be so you can call me up when I'm in town to chia me lim teh!

15 comments:

PabloPabla said...

Great to see you having that VMY 2007 logo on! Way to go! Hope to see you in KL!

Happy Holidays mate!

Anonymous said...

Remember to call me ah :P

5xmom.com said...

Keep me in the loop. Who knows I may be able to run off to KL for a while on my way back/to from Penang/Melaka.

Anonymous said...

I will see u in Melb. =)

Anonymous said...

U better not shout,
u better not cry,
U better not pout,
I'm telling u why...

Mr Wuching is coming....to town

Anonymous said...

Need to Q-up issit. What is my number now?

Jo said...

aiyo aiyo... somebody so the happening!! LOL!

I can imagine how packed your schedule would be, what with all the different places you would be visiting, and all the different leng jai leng lui you would be meeting.

Once you get your number, email me ok. Look forward to meeting you too! But of course you CHIA me lah!! Aiyooo..

Have a safe journey, a good trip and a happy holiday!!!! Yipppeeee!!

King's wife said...

Sounds like a real exciting trip ya? Have a good holiday!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

J said...

"chia you lim teh"??
Dream lah!
Now it's RM2.80++:AUD1!
:P

You chia us poor Msians lahhhhhhh....

Wuching said...

pablopabla: thankz mate! hope to see u in kl!

che-cheh: yes, i'll definitely call u!

5xmom: OK, i'll always keep u in the loop!

cynthia: yes, see u in melbourne!

bengbeng: thankz for the warm welcome, u have a great christmas!

hijackqueen: dun worry, i still have ur number!

jomel: tenkiu! will email u my number..u & ur daughters have a great christmas!

king's wife: tenkiu! have a wonderful christmas with ur family!

j: ok..no problem, have a good one!

SA: tenkiu my american friend! u & ur family have a great christmas too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, today's your last day working for the year! Hooray!

Anyway, are we supposed to meet up? Let me know your number ya :)

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MATE!!!

Hope we can meet when you are in town!!

sengkor said...

red carpet. check!
band. check!
confetti. check!
welcome drink. check!

ok, we are ready.

titoki said...

Happy Dong Zhi, Merry X'mas, Happy Boxing Day and a Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

Wuching said...

neo: i'll let u know as soon as i get it!

ah pek: tenkiu! merry christmas to u too! we'll meet up in kl!

sengkor: wuah! so welcoming! i very touched liao!

titoki: tenkiu! happy christmas & dong zhi to u & ur family too!