Wednesday, December 27, 2006

White Christmas in Melbourne

My apology for the lack of update but the last couple of days were spent over-indulging over the Christmas period thus I'm constantly having a hang over to write anything. Plus December 28th is drawing closer and I've yet to pack my bags!

So how was your Christmas? We had a wonderful Christmas here in Melbourne, a white Christmas actually! There was a freak change of weather and hail and rain fell all across much of the state and indeed Melbourne which brought much relief to the firefighters fighting the bushfires in the high country. At least they could go home to their families for Christmas, what more could you ask for from Santa!

This might possibly be the last post I write before I leave Melbourne so if I don't write again, have a Happy New Year and be good to each other. I don't know when or where I will update from next but as soon as I get access to the internet I will do so. Plus I will put up my prepaid number here so you can call me when I'm in town to buy me drinks! Hehehehehe..

13 comments:

J said...

Waahhh...
It looks friggin cold!

But yeah, at least it's good for all those brave firefighters...
:)

Anonymous said...

so unfair right? how come you got WHITE Xmas..we had super duper hot weather over the West.

by the way..jon hasnt pay for the site yet..hopefully my site will up doon.

have a happy new year and a safe trip home

Anonymous said...

Ohh white Christmas...i'm so jealous. Hehehe

Happy New Year!
Welcome home. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

isn't it summer?

Anonymous said...

you have a smooth trip and hope to catch you, somehow. And a Happy New Year to you too.

RyeUrn said...

are you sure you are in Melbourne? :)

WH? said...

WHITE CHRISTMAS in MELBOURNE???
MELBOURNE? CHRISTMAS? SNOW?

That's really freaky weather. To have snow in Summer..

titoki said...

I WANT WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hailstorm in summer time?! This is really unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.. where u shoot that first pic, is that Photoshop effect?

Have a save trip :)

King's wife said...

In all my 10 years in Melbourne, I've never experienced a 'white' Christmas!! **pouts**

Have a good holiday! Hopefully we'll have a chance to catch up when you are in KL.

Anonymous said...

One minute hazy, another minute white christmas. What kind of weather is this huh? Hey, tapau some snow for me ya. Have a safe journey home sweet home.

sengkor said...

omg omg, wuching is coming.. *kanjiong*

Pink Cotton said...

WAHAHAH

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRR ...in advance :)