Wednesday, February 21, 2007

First Blogger I Met Sibeh Bohliau Meme

5Xmom forced me to do this meme. She said if I don't do it she'll cut my balls off! Well maybe not in those words but I have to do it even though she didn't tag me on her meme post. You say die onot? So I better do it coz I don't want to be an eunuch!

This meme is called The First Blogger I Met sibeh bohliau Meme. Just answer 5 questions below;

1) Who is the first blogger you meet?
The very first blogger I met was Alex from jienster.com but it wasn't even a planned blog meet. Alex is studying in Melbourne and when he went back to Sibu one year he offered to get me a DVD which I accepted. So my meeting with him was actually to pick up the DVD but we did meet up again twice after, once when we had lunch at Baba House in Melbourne and the last one when we had lunch in Sibu.

2) Who is the ‘Most wanted to meet blogger?’ for you?
The most wanted to meet blogger for me is 5Xmom! So close yet so far. I went all the way to Malaysia and met so many other bloggers but still didn't get to meet her coz my itinerary didn't include Penang. I was hoping she would come and meet me half way in KL but she didn't! She's such a teaser can die!

3) Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
I can probably meet any blogger from Melbourne coz I really want to meet new bloggers from Melbourne but somehow I never get much opportunity to meet Melbourne bloggers because I don't know many bloggers in Melbourne. So if you're a Melbourne bloggers and would like to meet up, let's do it!

4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Aiya what lah? I like to meet any group of bloggers leh, there's no preference for me lah. As long as you're a blogger I like to meet you liao but group meetings be even more fun like orgy lidat...so sexciting hor!

5) Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Right now ah? No one in particular coz like I said before not many bloggers in Melbourne I know wan lah but if I were in Malaysia, so many but not enough time to meet everyone!

OK...time to tag 5 other poor buggers and they are;
Tawny Roberts
Jenna Jameson
Jesse Jane
Racquel Darrian
Tabitha Steven

:-P

2 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Aiyah, since you so nice to take the tag, I mail you Jenna Jameson moovie wanna?

Wuching said...

5xmom: yes i want! i want! but u must be just teasing me again! :(

SA: c'mon..fly down here to meet me!