Tuesday, February 06, 2007

One Last Post Before I Leave Sibu

OK, I think you've had enough of Sibu but I just have to do one last post before I go to KL so please bear with me ya! I think this post will be worth your while coz you'll find a little surprise at the end.

Anyway we went to this cafe with my sister and her family at Wisma Sanyang called Manna Cafe. I apologize for the blurry pictures but I'm not a tripod. The place is quite popular with young people and very nicely decorated.

The restaurant is located on the 5th floor I think, the highest level of the shopping complex. You can't miss it, its a corner shop at the back of the building. Bring your date there!

The restaurant has huge windows at the back facing the park and the Igan River. I always thought those tower thingies look like satellite dishes but I think they're just for the lights at night.

I had congee that day but I didn't take a picture of it. I did take a picture of the laksa that Terese had, it doesn't look like much and it didn't taste that special either. The ones down the streets beat it hands down!

I did however met a very well known blogger by the name of Poh Huai Bin from sixthseal.com! Actually that was the second time I've met him, the first time was on the plane from Kuching to Sibu but this time I got to talk to him and camwhore also! He's put on some weight and looks healthy. I asked him why he's not blogging anymore and he said he's lost the interest. He's currently undergoing treatment and I wish him the best in his future and hope he'll come back to blogging again coz everyone misses him! Don't you?

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do come back soon to Sibu :)

Anonymous said...

You haven't post Sibu chicks ler!?

Anonymous said...

I deleted Sixth Seal from my PC after he posted a pic of his SHIT!

No longer a blog that I want to read...

clement said...

oh, nice to see that place.. bringing dates, a nice idea! and for poh, is he ok? i never see him, but sees his dad almost everyday last time.

Anonymous said...

The way you are promoting Sibu, we should have a "Visit Sibu Year". heh.

Good to see PHB is ok.

Robin Wong said...

Whoah....
Sixthseal made an appearance in wuching.blogspot.com after a long long silence !! ahahahaa..
yeah, we all miss him lots, and all the best to him !!

Jo said...

Wuching, you are turning into such a camwhore yourself lah! Serious!! LOL!!

Sebastiane said...

Well, it's sad to leave someplace that you've learned to love, aye?

(:

How long will you be in KL?

Anonymous said...

Aiyoo.. that laksa looks so ewww...

Ianfluenza said...

Whoa... You've met sixthseal.... Cool!

Anonymous said...

good to see that sixthseal is finally getting his act together. I hope he perseveres and don't give up.

J said...

So much time to visit so many people but no time to visit and belanja me.
*pout*

Haha....

me said...

hahahaha. u r back 1 whole mth and u r still on the topic of east malaysia. ok, exaggerating. waiting for kl until neck also long loh.

Julee said...

Ah, the end already? Makes me wanna go to Sarawak even more! Sixthseal looks healthy now.. good for him. Faster post your KL experiences. :D

Wuching said...

bengbeng: will do!

neo: aiya, everywhere chicks all the same lah!

anonymous: sorry u feel that way..

clement: ah..i know which school u went to now!

jen: visit sibu year is a great idea!

robin: its my honour to have him appear on my blog!

jomel: yalor! i'm turning into u & titoki liao!

kyels: i was in kl for 4 nights 3 days only..

irene: tell me about it!

SA: just say she's a friend!

ianfluenza: yes, very cool indeed!

C4STP: we all hope so..

j: aiya..dun angry me lah, next time OK?

me: relax girl..kl posts coming up soon..

julee: kl posts coming right up!

choking said...

omigod omigod its sixthseal!!! *squels like a japanese school girl* tell the man to stop trippin and start bloggin

Wuching said...

chor king: oh dear..settle down..

Fashionasia said...

wah...!! famous blogger meet famous bloggerrrr.....
sixthseal look so different wor.....
i was wondering where he's been....i tot he want to jail or something...
but anyhow, he looks better now.
hope its a good sign. :>

Wuching said...

fashionasia: hahaha..sixthseal's put on weighs but he's looking good!

Anonymous said...

Gosh!!!! It's my idol HuaiBin. I misssssssssss him sooooooooo fucking much. One day I will fly to Sibu to meet him.

By the way, he's now much fatter than KennySia hor...

Insomnia said...

Good to see PHB good and well.
I'll go and visit him next time when i'm back in sibu

Anonymous said...

HB, well um he looks healthy....like a well feed pig! sorry bro...were the FUK are U! do u still blog? i got nowhere to ramble...whatever happend to sixthseal? i know u got pinched but what really happend

Anonymous said...

where are all my old mates from sixthseal theses days?....

Wuching said...

methyldreams: i also haven't heard from HB for a long time, dunno what he's up to..if you find out let me know ya