Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Beach Volleyball

For those of you who knows me, I'm not a sports enthusiast and will seldom post on a sporting event. However having said so, sometimes I may make an exception if the event is women beach volleyball!

An artificial beach was created on the lawn of Alexandra Gardens to hold the Moomba Waterfest Beach Volleyball Tournament for 3 days over the weekend. Don't know why but I found myself drawn to the tournament.

I don't know how the game is played, nor do I know that these ladies were playing for the finals that day but I just couldn't pull myself away from the match...

Funny how I saw a lot of people taking photographs of the players too, not just me. They must be big fans of the players, I'm not into beach volleyball normally but today, I don't know what got into me...I may become a fan also.

Hmm...good games ladies. I think I'm getting the hang of it now, from now on women beach volleyball is my spectator sport! Nice bods, oops...I mean ball.

16 comments:

hcfoo said...

The traditional volleyball game is more interesting.

Dabido said...

One of the few sports where the women get more viewers than the guys! lol

ah tuong said...

Nice bods, oops...I mean ball
"naughty naughty wuching!" hahahahahhahahaahhaah

Cocka Doodle said...

Which ball were you gawking at?

Anonymous said...

aiyo so fat

Anonymous said...

Were they bouncing?

Admin said...

me like to watch oso. Beach Volley Boobs.

Anonymous said...

One with spare tyre and one without.

Anonymous said...

I am confident that you were distracted by something else that was bouncing which is definately not the ball!!

sengkor said...

how abt the other team..?

Jonzz said...

@.@

HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

I don't like spare tyre.

Wuching said...

hcfoo: ur missing the whole point!

dabido: right on!

bengbeng: nolah..little bit only..

cocka: the one that bounces!

yothemans: u prefer anorexic girls kah?

neo: what were bouncing? spare tyres ok..everybody has them!

SA: u & i can be their groupie!

ah pek: sorry, thats SA, u & i r their groupie!

che-cheh: both r good looking!

QV: dun say too loud!

sengkor: what other team? they're all my team!

jonzz: yay!

clement said...

i want 2c nen nen, ha ha

Wuching said...

clement: u won't see nen nen in this blog!

Anonymous said...

AARRGGGHHH! Why does Wuching always gets to take pictures of bikini girls??! Muahaha..