Friday, March 02, 2007

Biggest Fan!

I saw the biggest fan I've ever seen in my life! Yes, never in my life have I seen this biggest fan until that faithful day when I went down to Bugis Street hawker lanes.

Just look at the length of the blades, spanning across the entire ceiling making it easily the world's biggest ceiling fan. Now tell me you haven't seen one bigger and yes, it does work because it's breezy and cool standing underneath it but I wouldn't like to be underneath too long in case it drops down!

10 comments:

PabloPabla said...

Yah, I think I wouldn't like to stand under it for too long too...same phobia, eh?

Robin Wong said...

Whoahh..
have u tried standing up on a chair and stick up ur finger to the rotating steel blades?

narrowband said...

Dont tell me it spins as fast as my ceiling fan.

Anonymous said...

I am afraid it will blow the ceiling off!

Wuching said...

pablopabla: better to be on the safe side!

robin: too high up robin..cannot reach!

narrowband: no, it spins slowly but enuff to give u a nice breeze..

neo: not gonna happen neo!

Anonymous said...

WOW ENORMOUS!

I wouldn't dare standing under either.

Ianfluenza said...

In America, it's called the Big-Ass Fan. No shit... That's the commercial name...

Wuching said...

che-cheh: bigger is better huh!

ianfluenza: how come we dun have them here in oz?

Anonymous said...

hehe.....never know Bugis Street got such big fan!

Wuching said...

mspretty: next time u go, look up!

SA: yeah, my biggest fan!