Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Favourite Graffiti

I hate graffiti, they're ugly and unsightly. Melbourne is full of so called graffiti artists who deface buildings and make the streets look like ghettos.

But there is one particular graffiti I don't mind at all! It's actually stencilled onto a wooden door of an abandoned building in Abbotsford.

And they're stencils of stormtroopers, my favourite baddies! They can stencil these on my walls anytime they like...no, just kidding. Don't graffiti my house please!

Speaking of stormtroopers, meet my team of stormtroopers including sandtrooper, snowtrooper, bike-trooper, AT-AT driver and Death Star gunner! Yeah I know, I'm such a geek...

While you're at it, meet the rest of the family. Don't know which one is Sengkor though.

If you're Irish, have a great St. Patrick's Day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if one is Irish they can't have a great day already, you've called out the whole "family" to kill here now la...

Robin Wong said...

ok ok we get it, anything to do with star wars, wuching likes !!

Anonymous said...

that's nice graffiti. there's nothing i like to do more than take the train and watch the taggers do their magic on the fences bordering the rails. :)

Cynthia said...

issint your star wars toy should wear green in color on st patrick day ? Haha

Anonymous said...

next time u come home sibu, give me some of those starwars figurines lah...

Wuching said...

wong: LOL

robin: *blush*

fireelement.com: i'm different, i dun like graffiti!

cynthia: my troopers are not irish!

bengbeng: ok

Anonymous said...

Wow, sweats!

Anonymous said...

Don't shoot! I surrender.

Wuching said...

neo: yeah?

che-cheh: put ur hands in the air & gimme all ur money!

Wuching said...

SA: c'mon..i'm still waiting for ur star wars post!

Anonymous said...

Hey...love the graffiti. we troopers never looked so cool.

Stay safe. Check your Six.

Andrew Trooper