Friday, March 16, 2007

Where's Dolly?

The pictures below were taken by me not too far from where I lived. I was taken back a bit when I first saw it but then I could see the funny side of things so I start to imagine the following dialog between a little girl and her mummy.
Little girl: Mummy, have you seen Dolly?
Mummy: No honey, where did you see her last?
Little girl: Last night when I went to bed but this morning I couldn't find her anywhere.
Mummy: Hmm...I think I did see her with your brother Tom this morning.
Little girl: Why would Tom want Dolly for? He's a boy.

The End.

14 comments:

seefei said...

someone practising voodoo in your neighbourhood?

Anonymous said...

Hey Wuching! It was great to meet you. I just got out of drug rehab and I'm now blogging at FireElement.com instead of sixthseal.com

My gf told me about the photo of us coz she reads your blog.

Cheers mate, so much have changed.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am Bengbeng.

Anonymous said...

Sorry abt that. I meant to comment on 6th seal.com but comment on yr site by mistake. so u r voodoo master now? dont voodoo me please.....................

Anonymous said...

By the way, all night long, you are so horny ....today how leh ? hahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ohh poor dolly! I can make it worst...like stripping poor dolly's clothes? So r u horny now? hehehe

Dabido said...

I wonder if they're just Goths that moved in next door, or if they're using it as a scarecrow to keep the birds from their fruit trees?

clement said...

poor she, :p

Sebastiane said...

Wah ... They way the dolly was hung looked damn scary.

Jonzz said...

LOL, looks like something someone would do for a horror movie or a thriller.

Anonymous said...

Any idea why your neighbor do this?... Go investigate just like how you investigated the fallen tree last year! Haha.

Wuching said...

see fei: i hope not!

sixthseal: great to see u writing again man! it was great meeting u & ur gf!

bengbeng: today i'm not horny!

che-cheh: if u strip ur own clothes off i'll be horny!

dabido: i think its the later..

clement: die dolly die!

kyels: like something out of a horror movie hor!

jonzz: exactly!

neo: siao ah! they'll probably hang me up there!

Wuching said...

SA: chucky's back!

Anonymous said...

HOLLY MOLLY!!!