Sunday, April 15, 2007

Different Point of Views

There's usually 2 different points of view to everything namely the hopeless romantics' view and then there's the holier than thou's view, take for example the couple I saw today.

Hopeless romantics' view: Awww....so sweet! What a lovely couple, so in love, so happy, not a care in the world, just the 2 of them madly and deeply in love with each other despite the race and discrimination. Ahhhhh...a match truly made on earth but sanctioned in heaven!

Holier than thou's view: Wahlau eh! Go get a room lah! WTF! Groping each other lidat in public! In front of so many kids summore! Oi! Stop it or else kids get naughty thoughts wei! Want me to hose you down like I hose down dogs in heat kah?!

Then there's the Wuching's view: Yeah! Give it to her, give it to her now! You know she wants it! Give it to her good! Grab her bok bok! Yes, now grab her nen nen also! Yeah man! Do it to her now!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your view is my view! yeah...

Anonymous said...

lol I guess I probably have more of a 'pretend I don't see what's going on' view! lol

Anonymous said...

I would assume they are a loving couple. :)

Cocka Doodle said...

Cocka's views...."Time to start an Oz chapter of Ku Klux Klan"
LOL

Anonymous said...

Me pretend don't see.

Anonymous said...

such "lovin" couple....

but open area...better think before do as alot ppl will watch!!!

clement said...

my opinion: wei.... you young doggy style couple! you're doing it wrong!! need me to teach meh?

Anonymous said...

hahaha - i would pretend me no see. :)

Wuching said...

neo: huh? we share same eyes?

dabido: ignorance is bliss!

maria: u must be very lomantic wan hor!

cocka: oredi got them here but not very strong lah!

che-cheh: see no evil!

mspretty: yalor! kurang aja!

clement: yes! u show him how its done!

yvy: no need to pretend lah..just stare at them!

Anonymous said...

AHA! This is the naughtiest post I've read so far!

Pink Cotton said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHA
sikui wuching!!

but i like the "hose you down" part..wahahaha tats wat i do to any mating insects i find in my garden...ROF

Wuching said...

pelf: this is nothing lah..i've done worse!

pink cotton: aiyo u so evil interrupting those lovey dovey insects!

Simple American said...

I like your view. But add. Wait a get camera. Please sign this model release.

Now bump those uglies!

Wuching said...

SA: hehe

Sir sc said...

ehhh really happen in melb?
cant wait for free show lolx