Monday, April 30, 2007

Gotta' Get Goals

Mr. 56K himself eat full nothing to do goan tag me with this meme. Its the 5-10 goals I gotta achieve before I grow old or mati katak whichever comes first! OK lah, since he lafu me so much I have to lafu him back by doing it also.

Anyway if you also eat full nothing to do and wanna do this meme also then you must read the rules from here first lah, don't just chin chai chin chai do, OK? Now back to my goals, I'm just gonna do 5 enuff liao lah so here goes;

1) I wanna eat as much of my favourite foods as I can like those foods that need good gigi to bite wan like meat and jambu batu lidat lah before I lose all my teeth when I grow old!

2) I also wanna go shake my booty at the nightclubs or discos or whatever you young people call it nowadays before arthritis sets in and cripple my body till I'm wheelchair bound then how to party?

3) This one I wanna do long time liao but no discipline lah me but die die I wanna achieve also before I grow old and that is to get that killer body I always pretend I have every time I look in the mirror before I grow old and my muscles go all flappy on me!

4) This one I oredi started on my goal and that is to enjoy all the eye candies I can possibly enjoy on the beach before cataract clouds my vision when I grow old later! Then what to see?

5) And lastly I must make my billion dollars so that when I do get old I can marry someone young like Anna Nicole Smith who married her old old wanna-konk-out ledi husband!

Woohoo! Tag done! Take up this meme if you dare!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuching will never grow old.wuching will live forever.

Simple American said...

Worthy goals everyone. Especially enjoy the eye candy. :)

Erin said...

eyerh! the last picture look so,.. GERLI!

Wuching said...

bengbeng: hehe..i know

SA: 3 cheers for eye candies!

erin: nolah, just think of money then not gerli liao!