Monday, April 09, 2007

Me So Money Face!

What lah?! All weekend and just 1 PPP post only? Is this what I can be looking forward to from PayPerPost? As you know oredi I'm having a grueling long long weekend with nothing much to do. Then yippie! My blog got approved by PPP so I thought I'll be busy all weekend writing paid posts. *Kaching*

How wrong was I? Chey! One miserable post is all I managed to grab! My first opps came on Saturday morning when there were 3 listed under my qualified opps but because I had to go out I left them and when I came back in the afternoon it was down to 2 and later in the evening it went down to 1 last opp! So I fast fast grab it quick before it disappear also!

Then after that nothing, haven't seen any opps pop out my way since. Niamah! Maybe I chose the wrong categories but it's too late now and I have to wait 30 days before I can change them again. Or maybe it's Easter and people ate too much chocolate eggs and now all sick so not working so no work for us bloggers also! Who knows but here I thought I had plenty of time to write plenty of pay posts but it's been quite a slow start to my PPP adventures! Yalah..I so love money liao! Why not? Bee kim wor! How not to love? Hehehehe..I so tempted by the dark side liao. Money face summore!

16 comments:

PabloPabla said...

I sense that the force is strong with you... ;)

clement said...

dun let the greed makes you change the style of writing

Anonymous said...

posts for blogger hosted blogs on PPP are really few but don't let the money be the be all end all of your blog. Welcome to the darkside LOL

Admin said...

yalah, opps drying out at PPP. Worse if you are using Blogspot.

Robin Wong said...

OMG!!
Money belongs to the dark side.... wuching beware !!

Jo said...

ya man! who donch love money wor? Esp 'bee kim' hor? Hehehe.. Well I hope you cepat cepat jadi orang kaya raya ok!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club brother :) for me i oso have to make a balance between ads and content or my pageviews will drop, page rank drop and so ppp ads will drop too :)

5xmom.com said...

Tiu lor, how come I oso never notice you already succumbed to the dark side? Please lah, go get yr own domain lah. Otherwise, only get crumbs. Heh, this is PPP top earner giving tips, so must listen properly, wokay?

Cynthia said...

show me the money~!!

Anonymous said...

interesting concept...

sengkor said...

isn't it better to share the wealth with all ur fans..?

Pink Cotton said...

hahahaha...

yalo..beekim convert to RM is even more lovely! yum yum...

ah bo u try adsense lor...then u go n click on the ad everyday :P

Anonymous said...

Get your domain...that way you will have many $paid posts$ to write.

Wuching said...

pablopabla: the force is always strong with me!

clement: i have a style of writing meh?

paris beaverbanks: tenkiu! tenkiu!

ah pek: can i tumpang at ur server onot?

robin: so u gimme all ur money la so i can be in the dark side for u!

jomel: rich man? that would be the day..

bengbeng: u r the expert liao!

5xmom: whatever 5xmom say MUST listen wan!

cynthia: SHOW..ME..THE..MONEY!!!!

fireelemnt: interesting but not new..

sengkor: i would but i dun have fans leh..

pink cotton: hahaha..if i click ads everyday i oso get banned from adsense liao!

che-cheh: i get domain but tumpang at ur server can onot?

SA: u had me at wuching!

Anonymous said...

Wah, lots of money! I want too, share share can or not?

Wuching said...

neo: u oredi make more money than me leh!