Thursday, April 12, 2007

Meet Holly

Today's post is about Holly the Cocker Spaniel. Holly is a girl and she is my boss' dog or rather bitch! (I like the sound of that; my boss' bitch!)

Holly is 10 years old and that's probably old in doggie years so excuse her if she doesn't look too excited, trust me she is happy to meet you! Say hi to Holly, she's a friendly dog and wouldn't mind a pat from anyone.

Holly comes to work with me almost everyday so she's part of the staff here. Her job is looking after the premise and bark when some unwelcome hawkers come knocking at the door!

Holly doesn't need much to keep her amused, most days she sleeps all day because of her age but she can't get enough of a tummy rub. She's just begging to have her tummy rubbed all the time!

Look at that sad looking doggie eyes! Isn't she adorable for her age? But then again if I didn't tell you her age you wouldn't know she's that old now would you? Holly still has a few good years left in her so woof woof to that!

10 comments:

clement said...

v cute...

Sweetpea said...

these pics just pulled at my heartstring as I had one exactly like Holly, only it is a He. Pic #2, it's just like looking at my dog!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh she is so wuzzly, cuddly cute!. I wanna hug Holly!

btw you've been tagged. Hehe. Don't say I don't heart you ya.

Jonzz said...

so cute. what do you mean; by she's your boss' bitch? it's your dog right? or your wife's?

Wuching said...

clement: woof! woof!

sweetpea: woof! woof! woof!

SA: rolly polly like u! lots of women would love to rub ur tum tum!

che-cheh: i know u heart me! gimme a hug!

jonzz: she's not my dog, she's my boss'

Anonymous said...

woof woof...

narrowband said...

My friend's dog (same breed) is just the younger version of Holly and super hyper active. Loves to have her tummy rubbed to as if she could go all high. When I arrive she'd come near me and lie on the floor with legs spread open. And she's just about hitting puberty.

Wuching said...

jasmine: woof! woof! woof! woof!

narrowband: ur friend's dog in lafu with u lor!

Anonymous said...

ooo..so cute.. doggy. I had dog too... if u see my personal blog.

Wuching said...

nicole: yes i love to see ur dog!