Monday, April 23, 2007

Who Wants To Buy My House?

Not much happening on a manic Monday today but when I just got home about half an hour ago I found a piece of hand written note in the mailbox.

The note says; I have a buyer for your property. Pls call Angelo-0418 339 827. It's a note from the local real estate agent and Angelo is probably the sales manager there. What lah?! No money to print business cards issit? Not very impressive giving me a hand written note lidat if you wanna buy my house leh!

Besides if someone so eager to buy my house then at least woo me kau kau, send me gifts lah, bottles of good wine, flowers for the missus, tell me I'm very hansem lah...donno how to suck up kah? Much to learn lah my young Angelo!

So which one is Angelo? I guess can't be the old farts on the right but that young young green one on the left. Oi! How much you want to buy my house for? I won't go anything lower than 450K wei!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you are stanying in a hugh mansion is it?

Dabido said...

We get those all the time, but like you say, at least they're printed ona business card. lol

Jonzz said...

Walao, isn't that kind of scary? Out of the blue, someone just drops a note and says, I have a buyer for your house... Brrr...

Anonymous said...

Haha I've never seen this kind of thing before but scary lah... suddenly out of the blue

clement said...

take a pic of your house.. see what's so valuable about it.. ha ha

Pink Cotton said...

the one on the left???

HEY!taht one very the handsome leh!!!
ask him wanna buy my house or not???

HAHAHAHA

Wuching said...

neo: nolah, small house only but houses getting expensive here now.

dabido: exactly, business cards r more professional.

jonzz & che-cheh: not scary la, thats how real estate cari business here.

clement: not gonna happen!

pink cotton: haha! why dun u call him la! his number is there!

Simple American said...

You should ask Angelo if he has any Rolexes?

Wuching said...

SA: why rolexes?

Simple American said...

Sounds like those charlatans that sell cheap knock offs. Especially, with the scratch paper card.

Wuching said...

SA: couldn't agree with u more