Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No Longer Performing & The Mystery Fur Ball

Just when I thought I've done my music meme I got tagged again to do another one but this time I got tagged by 2 persons on the same meme. They are none other than Clement and Clare, thanks for the MEMEries guys! This meme is about bands who's not performing anymore but you like to see them back.

But before I start on the meme I wanna show you what I saw on my way home from work today. See that black furry thing like 2 fuzzy balls on the corrugated iron roof there? Do you know what it is? Some kinda mystery ball? Answer after the meme.

Don't laugh OK but I used to love Duran Duran! Hahahahahahahaha...look at their stylish poses and their big big hairs like some silais who just came out of some silai hair salon called Mei Mei Hair & Beauty or something lidat! And to think that I grew my hair long and styled lidat also, adoi! I die lah...what was I thinking!

Alrighty then, I know I'm only supposed to list one but I'm in the mood now hou ehm hou jek? The 2nd band is AHA from Sweden or some European country I can't remember. They were only 3 of them but they were super cool wor! And they had that one hit wonder song called 'Take On Me' which drove every fans wild and yes they had long boofy hairs as well coz it was the fesyen at the time mah.

One last one lah please and none other than Spandau Ballet. They had a few good songs but the most femes one will have to be 'True' even till nowadays some nerdy radio station still plays it everyday. OK, I'm done so now I'm going to tag Kayatan coz she's never done a meme before, Che-cheh again coz I like! Me not me as in myself coz I'm so in lafu with you now! And of course has to tag Helen coz she's my secretly arm leung blogger mah...and lastly 5xmom again coz I lafu her deep deep! Done meme so let's go back to the mystery fur ball on the roof...

...it's a damn cat! See that evil eyes giving me the killer stare coz I woke him/her up from it's slumber. It's a cold day so it fluff up its furs to get warm while sleeping but I had to wake her up! I'm evil lidat...

9 comments:

Simple American said...

And the cat did not scratch your eyes out.

Loved Duran Duran Hungy Like the Wolf. Very sexy video. hehe

clement said...

i want to see your pic with that long hair... the 2nd one... never heard of it..

Anonymous said...

Aiyooo not again.

sengkor said...

i like duran duran's come undone..

CRIZ LAI said...

Ah Woooooo ching...I'M HUNGRY LIKE A WOLF... A-Ha...TAKE ON ME? THROUGH THE BARRICADES...I found it to be TRUE :P

Err...I'm talking craps here **runs away** hehe

Wuching said...

SA: were u a duran duran fan? admit it u were!

clement: u'll never see me with my long hair coz i lost all my old photos liao!

che-cheh: aiya dun feel obligated to do lah...not need to do also can!

sengkor: whats that? i've never heard of that one...must be later one right?

criz lai: aiyo..another duran duran fansee!

5xmom.com said...

I owe u three meme. I lafu yew deep deep deep. I promise to do means I will do wan, ok?

me said...

sorry ah, even if you lafu me so much, i cannot do this tag lah. not i don't give face ah...but you have listed everything. i listen to the same songs and same groups you do....i think my post will be ...."pls refer to wuching's post". hahahahaha. so short, where got shiok?

Wuching said...

5xmom: OK! *muaks*

me: *sobs* :(