Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nothing To Post How?

Aiya, today I have nothing to post lah so just chin chai chin chai post can onot? Can lah coz I very the boring life one wor, nothing sexciting ever happen in my life, just blogging and collecting Star Wars figurines only wor.

All you Star Wars fansees out there, did you know that last Friday the whole world celebrated the 30th analversary of the first Star Wars movie? Yes, 30 years ago in a cinema not so far away from you...Star Wars came into our life and stayed there till today! There were plenty of Star Wars parties going on over the weekend but if you ask if I went onot...sorry lah, I'm not that crazy yet.

I'm not as crazy as these people are of Star Wars. They live their lives through Star Wars and I bet when they filled out their census forms the last time they put down Jedi as their religions also! The Force is indeed strong with them.

But then hor, today during lunch hor, I went to buy lunch but came back with this figurine of Princess Leia. Judging by the condition of the box this item has been on the shelf for gawd knows how long so they reduced the price to $8.50 but I tell you a secret hor, this is considered vintage liao!

And with vintage collectibles lidis for sure can fetch more money than what I pay for on Ebay wan lah. Doesn't matter the box not nice anymore but the figurine still good so can still fetch good price! So, how much you wanna pay for this? I'll take bids now...

And then lastly hor, just now when Terese asked me to go to the butcher to get some minced pork and look what I also brought back, this one spesel comic book pack one, got 2 figurines and 1 comic book summore. Reason I got it is becoz of the clone trooper lah coz you oredi know I like to collect them so when I saw this spesel ARC clone trooper I want liao! OK lah, I go read the comic book now...hopefully tomolo I have something to post.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie Fischer gets upset whenever I walk up to her and call her Mom. Hmmm ... must be a Star Wars thing!
- Dabido

Cocka Doodle said...

Lemme guess.....you dressed up as R2D2 for that celebration?? No?? jabbar??

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if your wife ever stops you from buying Star Wars figurines?? And, why?

cc said...

Asked you to go to the butcher also can brought back figurines. Haha. I like the princess leia one. For $8.50, it's a steal! :)

Anonymous said...

Count how many figurines you have.

They have special 30th anniversary Star Wars stamps somemore...too bad I couldn't get my hands on those.

Jonzz said...

Phew... sure would like to see your total Star Wars collection one day. Ha ha!

JamyTan said...

Wow, showing off yr collection liaw :)-

Anonymous said...

hi there wuching? Coming from Lilian's Blog. Just wanna say hi and and I'm one of the Star Wars fan.. not the biggest but sometimes crazy enough to buy the light saber for my son..eventhough he doesn't want. hahaha.
Oklah...cya u around ;)

Anonymous said...

Honestly I don't feel the details of those figure la... Made in China? :P

eve said...

Aiyo..send you to go buy mince pork..you kambek with starwars figurines..kik sei...

Wuching said...

dabido: i dun get it?

cocka: nolah, i was jar jar bink!

pelf: why would she stop my only pleasure in life?

cc: yalor, i so bad!

che-cheh: stamps? i no collect stamps lah

jonzz: but my collection keeps growing everyday so how?

kayatan: yalor, beh geng siao!

papajoneh: welcome! happy to meet another star wars fansee!

wong: everything in the world is made in china nowadays!

eve: hehe..so guilty!

sengkor said...

aiyo.. why u remove princess leia from the box.. no more value oredi..

y lah ur side all these figurines so cheap one..? life is never fair!

Wuching said...

sengkor: same price lah but after conversion...