Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wuching At The Movies

Tonight's the night we're going to that free movie we won last week at Hoyts in Victoria Garden. After work we grabbed a quick bite to eat in Richmond before going straight there.

We got there early of course and there was hardly anyone around just yet and the shops were closing so there wasn't much to do but sit and wait...after a few minutes I began to grow restless so I did what normal bloggers would do, camwhore!

Here's me with my penguin friend from the movie Surf's Up coming soon to a cinema near you. In this movie we're professional surfers so keep your eyes out for it when it comes out!

Here's me with the whole Shrek family in Shrek 3 also coming soon so watch out for me in it too! Eh, I look like I'm molesting Fiona lidat. Unintentional!

It wasn't long before they started letting people into the theaters so off I went to watch a girlie movie! I was expecting a disaster but it didn't turned out that bad, I stayed awake through out the movie so I'd say it's OK lah, Lindsay Lohan was a sexy SYT, Felicity Huffman was a hawt but desperate housewife and Jane Fonda was...erm, well she used to be a sex bomb long time ago. I give it 3 out of 5 stars so if you like girlie movies then this movie's for you!

12 comments:

cc said...

Eh, you did look like you were molesting Fiona in that third photo. Haha. ;P

JamyTan said...

Man, u are real hamsap :):)

Simple American said...

I want to see your movies. That will be cool. You can keep the chick flicks.

Jane Fonda. Phbt!!!!

Jonzz said...

The posters look so cool. Are they specially made for people to camwhore with? HA HA

Anonymous said...

lol.. camwhore!!!

Anonymous said...

Did u see Shrek's face when u molested Fiona's shoulder? LOL

me said...

hehe, my first thought was also that you were molesting fiona. monster also 'lei mm fong kor' (don't let go). terrible.

Helen said...

I'm looking forward to Shrek 3. Love the other 2. Can't wait liao!

Pssst, got waste any tissue on that girlie movie ar? lol

PP SYT

(PP- Past Prime)

Anonymous said...

Wah, go paktoh with your wife ah. Nice!

Wuching said...

cc: yern yuan ah! i'm innocent!

kayatan: every man is hamsup lor!

SA: dun u like jane fonda in babarella?

jonzz: they're made for me to camwhore in!

cely: camwhore with me lah!

che-cheh: yalor, he jeles now!

me: hahahaha..anything that moves!

helen: PP SYT is silai but silai more sexperienced than SYT!

hijackqueen: how u know its with my wife?

Anonymous said...

When can I watch your movies?

Wuching said...

neo: soon!