Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wuching Buying Puffy

One fine day, Terese and I went to Box Hill a suburb east of Melbourne where lots and lots of chinese people live, eat and sleep. There's this place right outside Box Hill station where they sell these deeeeelicious yummilicious cream puffs!

But then the line was long coz business so good every slant eye buggers in town wanna buy also and when I have to wait long long time for my puffy I'm not happy. This is the look of an impatient and tulan ledi Wuching!

Oooooohh...look at those freshly baked puffy! Baked golden brown with cookie on top! I drool liao...*slurp slurp*

But then hor, a bit dear lah...$1.60 for one so I chose to get a six pack. There's vanilla or chocolate cream to choose from but I've always ate the vanilla, haven't tried the chocolate yet. Next time maybe.

Oh...the queue is getting shorter! I'm all smile now! Hehe...get money ready. Gimme gimme gimme some of those puffy!

Finally my turn. "I'll have 6 vanilla please" said Wuching to the grumpy old lady who told Terese not to take pictures but Terese clever, she said; "Oh I'm just taking picture of him only." So the grumpy old lady nodded OK but still tulan.

Who's a happy boy now? Huh? Huh? I got my puffy in a nice little carry box too, woohoo!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of that Beard Papa cream puff thing. Vanilla is yum!

Anonymous said...

oh..u been exercising! u have lost weight. now if only i could lose weight around the tummy too :)

Anonymous said...

So cheap! Beard Papa costs RM3.30 a piece! Order Beard Papa here:
http://www.hot-screensaver.com/2006/09/18/beard-papas-cream-puffs/

Robin Wong said...

wuching !!
Must buy me some when I visit melbourne ok?? Yummy...

Beer Brat said...

Wuching, a dozen for me please. hehe.
Keep a check on that tummy though.

Anonymous said...

Box Hill, very nice little China Town! Buy one for me too!

Wuching said...

paris beaverbanks: really? show me beard papa cream puffs!

bengbeng: i lost some weigh hor..good la coz when i was in sibu very fat wor!

neo: beard papa no fight la!

robin: OK! come la! come la!

beer brat: i no fat liao la, OK to eat a bit more!

monkeywong: sure no problem, gimme some money!

Anonymous said...

watla u ! got free girlie movie and yet ask sibu blogger monkey wong to pay for puffs...si chai kiam siap

Simple American said...

Got a puffy cheek smile for the puffy filled box. hehehehe

Hope you shared with your missus!!!

Wuching said...

bengbeng: nolah..just pway pway wan, i wouldn't ask any of u to pay lah..i chia u all!

SA: she ate most of them!

Sir sc said...

wuching, u almost look like chow yun fatt ..the side face before buying..

Wuching said...

sirsc: nolah, chow yun fatt looks like me!

Sir sc said...

then how come u dun act on cinema le..lolx