Monday, June 11, 2007

More To Add To My Collection...

Today during the BBQ at my in-laws I sneaked out to go down to the shops for a break from all the women chattering at the party. Sometimes we guys have to get away from secret women business!

Look what I got that was reduced, its a special Star Wars Saga Collection of Greedo. Original price was $24.95 but its reduced to $6.85 nia! Another good bargain, this one I sure will make profit in future wan!

Then I saw something else that I couldn't resist either, DIE-CAST Darth Vader comes with display case reduced from $30 to $20! Woohoo! Another one to add to my collection of Vaders, I can't remember how many Vaders I got now but this one is DIE-CAST wor.

And then there's my favourite, DIE-CAST Clone Trooper also reduced to $20! DIE-CAST is so much better than plastic wan so this is a keeper! I'm looking for a glass display case to showcase all my collection but so far I can't find one I like so all my collection are just sitting on a table!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Aiyah, cannot resist ar?

The force is weak with you...:-P

*runs off*

sengkor said...

i hate you!

Anonymous said...

Terese didn't scold you meh? Buy so many toy-toy. :P

Anonymous said...

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... scream ... out ...
'Watch out Greedo! Solo's got a GUN!!!!!' :-)

-Dabido

Wuching said...

helen: yalor, like in your presence i go weak lidat!

sengkor: dun hate me la..i let u pway ok?

che-cheh: why she scold me? i make money from PPP now!

dabido: so who shot first? greedo or han? in the original movie it was han but in the edited version it was greedo!