Monday, June 04, 2007

Random Pictures # 2

I thought I share with you some random pictures I took in the city today since it was a nice day and I haven't use my camera for a while now I've forgotten how to use it!

This is Flinders Street Station, one of the most famous landmark of Melbourne but it's old, very very old and people get attached to old buildings here and want to heritage list it and maintain it forever. If it was up to me I tear it down and build a new and modern one!

The Italian Festival was on at Federation Square today but it was so boring can die! No SYTs, no fast cars and no fun, I cabut!

St. Paul's Cathedral, another landmark of Melbourne, another old old building. Open in 1852 and still in service for the faithfuls for daily services and free tours.

This is the free tourist shuttle running everyday around the city's tourist spots so if you are a visitor to Melbourne, use it coz it's free. You can catch one every 15 minutes, runs from 10 till 4 I think.

Melbourne has plenty of parks and gardens and Victoria is rightfully called the Gardens State where you can relax like this lady doing her meditation. I was waiting for her to levitate but it didn't happen and I was disappointed.

9 comments:

Jonzz said...

The old buildings are so beautiful. Don't be a spoilt sport leh, ROFL

Anonymous said...

Although it looks crowded, noisy, but the environment still looks nice... People meditating and you kepo kepo there...

cc said...

I love the Flinders Street Station, it is so beautiful. But then I love heritage and historical building. ;)

clement said...

beh bai la

Helen said...

You stalking the lady issit??

Anonymous said...

Nice structure there
:)
I always have a thing for meaningful things

Anonymous said...

When you want to bring me gaigai in Melbourne?

Wuching said...

jonzz: hmmm...i no like!

wong: can't help it, i'm very kepo wan!

cc: its old & ugly!

clement jin pai lah

helen: nolah, i will only stalk u!

zeroimpact: they're not meaningful!

neo: when u come lor!

Serenity said...

hello wuching, i'm Robin Hood's cousin-in-law & just dropped by your 2 blogs today for some light reading :) Victoria is the Gardens State. well, we've something in common. I also live in a state that is called the Garden State. Victoria = New Jersey. lots of trees means lots of pollen. we're suffocated with pollens right now. *sneezes* *coughs*