Thursday, July 05, 2007

RM12 Refund From AirAsia

Its been half a year since we came back from my trip to Malaysia back in December 2006/January 2007. While we were traveling within Malaysia we used AirAsia flying from JB to Kuching, Kuching to Sibu, Sibu to KL and KL to JB again. But we did had to forfeit a Sibu to JB trip because we changed our itinerary after we booked the initial tickets.

Tried as we might to change the tickets the airline didn't want to budge so we had to throw the tickets in the bin because they were nonrefundable, unchangeable and unable to give away either. Then someone told me that we could still claim the airport tax since we didn't use the tickets and with the help of Hijackqueen I found out that after deducting insurance and fuel surcharges we are left with RM6 each so a total of RM12 is refundable to us! I was really pissed off with AirAsia for not wanting to help me with my change of tickets that I decided to get cocky with them and sent them an email claiming the RM12 they owe me.

I wasn't expecting them to entertain my claim either but after six months I've finally received a reply back from AirAsia saying that they are happy to refund the RM12 but the process will take 40 working days! They also wanted me to reply them to reconfirm my intention to claim this money so yes, I did just that. RM12 is still money and I want them to go through all their paperworks to get this done coz I tulan them enough to want to make them suffer! Hahahahaha...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..like that also can...good that you spread he word...if not airasia will blindly get those money

Anonymous said...

Wahlau. Why lidat cannot leh. That is still money wat.

Wuching, apa maciam now. With the cheque of Rm12, you can't bank-in the money cos by the time bank charge you oversea commission and such, you left with nothing wor.

Unknown said...

Claim! I can survive for another day with RM12 lah. Don't care. Wuching, die die also must claim. Make them suffer kao kao.

Anonymous said...

Yes i support you too. Just claim from them. Hehe

erinalaw said...

Claim claim claim!!!! No claim is stupid. Hijackqueen say after you bank in apa pun tarak wor. Never mind, no money go in also shiok to make them work on that. Or you can bank in your malaysia bank mah. Can kah?

Wuching said...

wahlau.net: yes, i only want whats owing to me

hijackqueen: they're going to credit my credit card

clare: yes, i claim kau kau!

che-cheh: thank u for ur support!

erinalaw: lucky don't have to do that coz they credi my credit card!

Anonymous said...

haven't you posted this before?