Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Secret Agent Wuching!

Great news people, there's a new TV series coming out on the 28th of June. It's the new USA Network's Burn Notice about an ex-CIA agent Michael Weston using his training to help those in need. Michael Weston is also a resourceful spy who can use just about any household items and turn them into gadgets he can use for his work.

Check out how resourceful he can get here, there are lots of household items we can use for espionage purposes and even I know a trick or two. Check out the video below to see me working as a spy!




6 comments:

clement said...

secret agent wuching? 007? licence to kill or to be killed? ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hey, I knew this trick from the children newspaper I used to read in primary school "zhi Shi hua pao".:-)

Anonymous said...

wakakakakakakakakak!!!!!

i wrote one..a fictional chapter..I dare not do video la.. so SHY!

JamyTan said...

Wuching,
Very good ! Give u a five !!!

Anonymous said...

Can I re-use your video to write my PPP?

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff.. Wuching..!