Saturday, June 23, 2007

Send 'em packing

I dread moving house, the organization, packing and unpacking and back breaking lifting are not what I look forward in my moving. I always had to find odd boxes and bubble wrap from work for the packing but next time I know where I can get some proper packaging materials at ThePackingStation.co.uk where you can find literally any type of boxes you need.

Apart from packaging materials they also stock mailroom sorters and tables, mobile units for your bubble wrap, packing benches if you have much packing to do and even strapping equipments. These are items that my work can use so I need to email my boss their link too!

Not just boxes, they have other packaging materials as well like different types of envelopes, CD mailers, postal Tubes and gift wrappings! Order online and they can deliver anywhere in the UK for a standard carriage fee of £ 7.50 but order more than £ 70 will be free.

*Sponsored*

No comments: