Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tight Arse Tuesday

Today is Tight Arse Tuesday, the one day of the week when businesses are so slow and quiet that a lot of businesses have decided to offer discounted or cheaper prices for their products.

Cinemas offer cheap tickets on Tuesdays, bowling centers offer special prices, petrol stations charge the least on Tuesday and even my local video store also offer $2 for any movies including the latest releases. Being the tight arse foochow that I am, I always fill up my car on Tuesday just so I can save a few cents off a litre than if I were to fill up on the weekends when it's the most expensive.

Another thing I like to do on Tight Arse Tuesday also is rent DVDs from my local video store because their offer on Tight Arse Tuesday is $2 for any movies including the latest releases. See when a new movie comes out on Wednesday I can hold on till the following Tuesday before renting it. And when I rent it I copy it summore! Shhhh...don't tell ah but I expert in ripping encrypted DVD wan. Yes I know you can get lots of DVD from Uncle Ho in Malaysia but those are no good wan lah, come with silly English subtitles don't even know what they're writing about. Must've been done by the cina ahpek in China wan. I prefer the genuine DVDs coz they good quality and got extra features also and I can rip them nicely to burn to a DVD5 summore. Don't tell ah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But why Tuesday is the slowest business day wor?

Sebastian said...

hey come to my blog at http://newspoliticsandmore.blogspot.com/ by the way nice blog

sengkor said...

can order the dvd from u..?

5xmom.com said...

So those tight arses oso got give discount on Tuesdays ah? Two f with tight arses for the price of 1.

Wuching said...

che-cheh: dunno but thats how it is here.

sebastian: no thank you!

sengkor: can! what u want?

5xmom: hahahahahaha..i dunno, i've never bought any from them!